Random Scenario 3: You Turn Into A Boy (Aizawa)

Of course a villain had to attack the city when you were on your way to work. And of course you got hit with the quirk along with some other people. You didn't really know what the quirk was till you noticed you're whole fucking gender changed.

Apparently this villain had a quirk that could change your gender. Which is crazy. But he's attack was blowing this white dust on you and other people and that's how you changed gender. But this wasn't going to stop you from going to work. You still had to work. Despite what happened. Aizawa was going to faint..

Poor guy..he's going to literally faint when he sees me like this..luckily it's only temporary but still..Aizawa will lose it You sighed to yourself.

You didn't know what to tell your boyfriend or the students. The truth or just say you are a brother or something to make it less awkward. But you knew Aizawa wouldn't believe that..but I mean it was worth a shot. Or..you could totally mess with Aizawa and flirt with him as a guy! Nah..maybe if we weren't at school.

You slowly opened the door to the classroom and immediately like you knew would happen the students and Aizawa turned to you.

"Awww is there a sub for miss L/N?" Kirishima frowned.

"Is she sick again!" Uraraka said.

You awkwardly stood there rubbing the back of your neck. You didn't know what to say. You kinda just wanted to go hide but it was to late now.

"Y/N would have told me if she was going to need a sub. Who are you" Aizawa coldly asked.

You gulped "U-Uh well..um.."

"Spit it out loser!" Bakugo hissed.

"It's me..Y/N.." You awkwardly chuckled.

"WHAT?!" The whole class said at once.

"Yeah..a villain attacked on the way here and it's quirk was changing peoples genders..so here I am" you rubbed the back of your neck.

Aizawa stared at you for a sec before he walked over to you. He slowly made his way around you. He was checking you out. Not in that way but in a way of making sure you were who you said you were. He grabbed your chin and looked into your eyes. He went wide eyed for a sec and let go blushing.

"It's miss L/N. No doubt" Aizawa said.

"W-Wait how do you know?!" Tenya said.

"Her-I mean his eyes..same eyes as  Y/N" Aizawa looked at you.

"I-It's only temporary so.." you said to him.

"That's good..I guess I'll have to get use to calling you my boyfriend till this wares off" he smirked slightly.

You blushed "Aizawa!"

He chuckled softly "What? It's true. Anyway let's back to class. Just because miss Y/N is a boy now doesn't mean we are canceling class" Aizawa said.

The whole damn day Aizawa kept looking at you. It wasn't in a normal way. More of a..teasing way? He would wink at you and what not. He knew you were still a woman but he didn't actually mind you were a guy for now. He found it fun to mess with you with how you were now.

"Finally it's time to go home.." you mumbled.

"What was that honey?" Aizawa hugged you from behind.

I tensed up "N-Nothing let's just get home!"

I quickly made my way out. I couldn't help but blush at this whole thing. Aizawa messing with me the whole class I just wanted to go home and hopefully be a woman again.

Aizawa came up to me and held my hand. I was kinda shock because I didn't want the media to think he was cheating on me.

"Aizawa should we be holding hands? I don't want the media think you are cheating on me..with a dude" I giggle.

He shrugs his shoulder "I don't care. I know the truth"

"Alright..then" I peck his cheek.

He chuckles slightly and kisses my cheek in return "for all I care they can see us having sex"

"N-No they can't! That would he embarrassing!" I hit his chest.

He laughed softly "I'm kidding"

Once we got home I went upstairs to put on some comfy clothes. I go up to our room and stripped. I laughed at myself because I had a bra on. I took it off and looked at my shirtless self. I wasn't buff but I wasn't skinny. I was lean. I don't think my shirts would fit me..I went threw Aizawa's shirts and found a white tank top.

I slipped it on and took off my pants. Well skirt. Yes I was a guy in a skirt. I blushed embarrassed because I was wearing female panties. I also saw my bulge. I'll admit it was big but I wasn't looking. Too embarrassing. I turned around and I'll admit I had an ass. I was proud of that. I shook my head and I put on a pair of shorts I had.

"You look hot" a voice said.

I turned around and saw Aizawa leaning against the door frame.

"A-Aizawa! You perv!" I blushed.

"I've seen you naked before" he smirked.

"Yeah but not as a dude!" I blushed.

"It doesn't matter to me. You still look hot to me. Guy or not" he spoke truthfully.

I smiled "that's sweet..but personally I don't like myself as a dude. I can't wait to be a woman again"

As like on cue my body started to change. I felt myself get my boobs back and the dick I had go away. I looked in the mirror and cheered.

"Yes! Finally a woman!" I smiled.

Aizawa came up behind me and kissed my cheek "I agree. I miss these" he grabbed my boobs.

I blushed and rolled my eyes "You are something else"

He let go and chuckled "but seriously I'm glad you are back. I missed you"

I giggled and hugged him "same! I missed myself!"