You Get Jealous (All Might)

Getting jealous wasn't something you ever did. Because you knew All Might had fangirls. Girls were all over him. You got use to that. But this time those fangirls really crossed the line.

You and All Might were at the beach. You both thought you could enjoy some time in the water. All Might was even in his hero form. You smiled as he held you with one arm and carried your guys stuff with the other.

"Alright my dear this seems like a good spot!" All Might said.

You nodded "I agree!"

He gently sat you down and put the stuff down as well. You laid out the towels and put out some drinks and snacks.

"Shall we go into the water my dear!" All Might asked.

You nodded and smiled "yes my hero"

He faintly blushed and walked with you to the water. But you both were stopped by fangirls. A lot of them.

"All Might oh my god!"

"Ah you're so handsome!"

"Please sign my chest!"

"Can I feel your muscles?!"

"Marry me please!"

They all pushed you asides as they went crazy for your boyfriend. You crossed your arms as you watched them.

"Ladies please there's enough to go around!" Your boyfriend cheered.

You glared as he flexed for the fangirls. Every one of them felt his muscles. You got so mad you stomped your way to the water. You didn't need him to have fun. You could just have fun by yourself.

You got deep enough to where your waist was underwater. You swam around and tried to have fun. You looked around and saw some couples all having fun together. You sighed. Ok maybe you did need him to have fun. You looked back at the shore and still the fangirls were all over him. All Might was busy trying to make He fangirls happy that he didn't even notice you left. He looked around for you and didn't see you.

"I-I'm sorry ladies but I need to find my girlfriend!" He said.

"Oh you mean Y/N?! I saw her go into the water! Oh god did we interrupt you guys?!" A girl cried.

"Well kinda..we wanted to spend some time together since we don't get to much.." he chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh we're so sorry!"

"We won't do it again!"

"Tell her we are sorry!"

All Might smiled "will do ladies!"

You just stood in the water watching the couples sadly. You really did him to have fun. He made you smile and laugh. But of course fans are first. At least to him anyway.

"Y/N! Y/N I'm so sorry! I got caught up!" All Might walked over to you.

You looked over and noticed the water wasn't even at his waist. Wow he was tall.

"It's ok I guess..fans come first right?" You smiled sadly.

"No! It shouldn't be that way. I'm so sorry! I love you more then my fans!" You picked you up and kissed you.

You smiled and kissed. You knew you didn't need to be jealous. There wasn't a point. All Might always would care for you first.

"It's ok honey. I thought I was use to the fangirls but I guess not.." you giggled.

"Well believe it or not they wanted to apologize. They felt bad for interrupting us" he said.

"Really? Oh..well now I feel bad" you frowned.

"Don't! You are way more important anyway" He kisses you again.

You both ended up having a good time. And when more fangirls came All Might simply ignored them.