When He Turns Into A Teen (All Might)

(Picture is young all Might)

All Might wasn't to upset about being a teen again. He wasn't afraid of over working himself anymore and he wasn't worried about his looks. He knew was he was a teen he was a lady magnet. Though he was a little worried how you would react.

He made his way back home. Though on the way he did get some looks from some others teenage girls. He just smiled and waved. He couldn't lie he did miss the ladies. But he was with you as a teen and as an adult. He wasn't to ruin anything because he was a teenager again.

He knocked on the door of your shared home and waited for you. Soon you answered the door.

"Toshi did you-" you stopped once you saw a good looking teenager at your door.

"Oh..hi. Can I help you?" You asked.

"Um..Y/N dear it's me. All Might" he smiled.

You went wide eyed "what? Toshi what happened?!"

"Well me, Present Mic, and Aizawa were fighting a villain and his quirk apparently had something to do with changing your age. So now I'm a teen again" he explained.

You just stood there in shock. Your boyfriend was now a teenager again. You weren't mad at it more of shocked. Thought you did miss your adult boyfriend.

"Ok..well this is something..I'm sorry I just haven't ever seen you as a teen. Not even a picture" you said.

He rubbed the back of his neck "well I didn't want you to be disappointed that I went from this to well how I am now"

You frowned "aww Toshi I don't care how you look now! You still are as handsome as ever!" You kissed his cheek.

He blushed and smiled "I really am lucky to have someone like you"

-time skip-

All Might decided he wanted to get coffee with you as a little date. So you and him walked down to the coffee shop. You couldn't really hold hands because well you didn't want anyone thinking you guys were together at his age.

You both arrived at the coffee shop and Toshi ordered you both coffee. You sat at a table while Toshi waited for the coffee. Then some guy came and sat with you.

"Well hello there. Why are you all alone?" He asked.

You chuckled a bit "um I'm not alone actually"

"Boyfriend? Husband?" He said.

"Uh well boyfriend. Space between the two" you blushed. This was awkward.

"So you are single?" The man questioned.

"Um well not exactly.." you couldn't really explain to him that your boyfriend is all Might and he is now a teen thanks to a villain.

"She's taken buddy." All Might was suddenly at the table standing right over the guy.

"Are you her son or something?" He spat.

"No. But let's just say we are close" All Might spat.

You blushed and sat there letting All Might take care of it. The dude stood up.

"Whatever I don't have time for a single mom" he walked away.

All Might took the guys seat "shit head thinking he can come onto my girl.." he mumbled.

"Oh please like I would let him actually try anything" you giggled.

"I know you wouldn't but he looked like he was stronger then you. Not taking any risk" he quickly kissed your hand.

You smiled "you are just as sweet as you are went you are an adult"

"Well just because I'm a teenager doesn't mean I don't have manners! Besides I don't want you to think I was a wild teenager" he said.

"Toshi I was wild and everything. You are fine. It's ok to be a little wild" you giggled.

"Yeah I guess..but it's still not me. I was a party kind of guy. I was more focused on being a hero" he leaned back in his chair.

"And you succeed! I think we should have some fun. Let's go do something! Live a little! Since you didn't when you were a kid" you smiled.

He sighed "alright..but just till I'm normal again"

"Deal!" You examined.

-time skip hours later-

You and All Might walked in the door of your shared house. Both of you were laughing. No you weren't drunk. You just had a really good time being wild.

"I haven't had that much fun in years! Thanks so much babe" All Might laughed.

"You welcome! I'm glad you had fun" you smiled.

All Might was back to normal so you kept your end of the deal and ended the fun. It was fun to be wild with your boyfriend. You both needed it.

"I'm glad I'm back to normal but being a teen was fun. Never realized what I was missing out on" All Might plopped on the couch.

You sat down next to him and put your feet on his lap "see being wild isn't a bad thing"

He chuckled "I never said that" he softly rubbed your feet.

You sighed happily "I really could use a foot massage babe"

"Say no more honey" he smiled and began to rubbed your feet.

You smiled and closed your eyes enjoying the feeling. It was relaxing to you. You were glad your hero was back to normal. You missed him a lot. You slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.

All Might took notice and chuckled. He slowly stood up making sure not to wake you. He picked you up and carried you to your shared room.

"Looks like being wild takes energy out of you babe" he softly chuckled kissed your head.

He laid you down and tucked you in. He sat down next to you and softly stroked your head making sure you stayed asleep. It was pretty late after all.

"Sleep tight my angle" he kissed your head.