He Saves You (Present Mic)

Mic had no idea where to even begin to look for you. All he had was your phone. He didn't know who took you or why. He had to find you somehow.

You were tied up to a chair by your hands and feet in a dark room. You had no idea where you were. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around.

"H-Hello?" You called out.

"Ah you're awake! Dabi told me you would be soon!" A girl with blonde space buns skipped to you.

"W-Where I am?" You asked.

"You are in the lair of the League Of Villains! I'm Himiko Toga! But please call me Toga" she smiled. Her little fangs showed.

She was somehow cute but also scary at the same time. She looked like she could kill you at any second and also hug you to death. But she was a villain and you knew she was bad.

"P-Please let me go.." You whimpered.

She laughed "I'm sorry Y/N but I can't do that! We need All Might or at least your boyfriend to come save you!"

"Toga stop bothering our prisoner" The same man who kidnapped you showed up. Dabi you think?

"Dabi maybe we should give a little show to the people ya? I mean how will All Might or her boyfriend notice?" Toga said.

"No. She'll get noticed I know it" Dabi smirked.

You gulped. God can only imagine what they planned to do to you. You did remember this Dabi guy saying he would have Toga suck the blood out of you..you shuddered at that thought. You had to get out. You didn't want All Might saving you. It would be so dangerous. And he can barely hold that form.

"A-Are you going to kill me?" You asked.

Dabi smirked at you "I don't know..if you're a good girl then no"

"But if you are bad I'll kill you" Toga smiled.

"Over my dead body" a voice said.

The two villains turned around and saw your boyfriend. Present Mic.

"Mic!" You smiled.

Dabi growled "I didn't think you would find her so quick"

Mic glared "it's like a six sense for me to know where my woman is at"

"Whatever..Toga" Dabi said.

Toga ran at Mic. She swung her knife at him. She had this weird thing on her. It was a mask with many small pipes coming out of it. Mic dodged her swings. He punched her in the jaw clenching his fist.

"Ya know I didn't want to use my quirk but I will" Mic spat.

He quickly went for you. Dabi smirked and made a flame come out of his hand and point it at you.

"You come near her and I'll burn her up" Dabi smirked.

Mic stopped in his tracks and clenched his fist "damn.."

"That's what I thought..now get-" You kicked him in leg hard before you ran to Mic.

You managed to feel yourself while the villains were busy with Mic. Mic grabbed you.

"Let's get out of here" he grabbed your hand and ran out.

Both of you ran as fast as you can. Luckily the villains weren't following you guys. When you guys got home both you were panting.

"Thank...you..." you panted smiling at him.

"Of course..." He panted.

You guys ended falling asleep on the couch in the arms of each other.