How You Meet (Present Mic)

You skipped to the teachers lounge to visit your friends. Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic. You've known the three since you were students at U.A. You were loud and happy as Mic was. Which is why you guys got along so much.

You busted in the door and smiled once you saw your friends "YO GUYS!"

The three jumped and Present Mic waved "Y/N!"

You ran over and sat next to Mic "hi guys!"

"Hello Y/N. Good to see you" All Might smiled at you. He was out of his hero form.

"It's good to see you too buddy!" You smiled.

"What are you doing here Y/N" Aizawa asked monotone as ever.

"What I can't come see my three best friends?!" You pouted.

"Yeah she came all this way! I'm glad to see you Y/N" Mic winked.

You blushed a bit. You've always had a little thing for him. I mean he's so cute how could you not?

"Aww thanks Mic! See Aizawa Mic's happy to see me! And All Might" You Stuck our your tongue at him.

"No one said I wasn't glad to see you" he rolled his eyes.

"Awe and I thought you hated Y/N, Aizawa!" Mic laughed.

"Both of you are crazy" Aizawa got up and walked away to his class.

"I always wondered why he is like that" All Might chuckled.

"Same! Maybe because he's always tired" you giggled.

"Or he's just a sour puss!" Mic chuckled.

You blushed hearing him laugh. He was just to cute. You slowly got up and waved goodbye to your friends at they had to go back to class.
_________________________
A/N

Sorry this one sucked XD I thought it would be cute if you had a long time crush on him XD