He Proposes~ (All Might)

Being that it was Valentine's Day it was the perfect time to go to a fancy dinner. And that's just what All Might did. He made reservations for you two for one of the fanciest restaurants in Japan.

Luckily it was a weekend for either of you. The restaurant you worked at was closed and obviously the UA school was closed. All Might was driving you both to the restaurant.

"You know you didn't have to make reservations for this fancy restaurant" you said.

"I know but it's a special day for us. Valentine's Day is a time of celebrating our relationship" he chuckled.

You smiled "I know but we could celebrate it at home watching movies"

"I'm taking this day to spoil you" he winked.

You puffed out your cheeks annoyed because you knew you wouldn't win this "fine then"

All Might pulled up into the parking lot of the restaurant. He didn't even give you a chance to open the door before he did it for you.

"Aren't you a gentleman" you giggled.

He smirked a bit "well I try"

Once you both entered the restaurant you both were seated in the best spot. All Might had told the host he was the one and only Symbol Of Peace. He made him promise he wouldn't tell anyone. You guys were seated on the roof of the restaurant. There was a table just made for you.

You gasp "oh wow it's beautiful up here"

"I know..but not as beautiful as you" he kissed your cheek.

You blushed "how cheesy"

"I try my dear" he chuckled.

You both sat down and you took the time to look at the view. The view of Japan was beautiful. Lights of the building were just beautiful. All Might couldn't help but stare at you. He just stared at you taking in your beauty. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to find someone as beautiful as you. He couldn't believe someone like you was with someone like him.

"Hey it's not nice to stare" you smirked.

He snapped back to reality "s-sorry..just can't help but take in how lucky I am"

You smiled "awe are you sweet..well I say I'm more lucky"

"Oh no I'm the lucky one here" he argued.

You guys didn't even noticed the waitress was there smiling at you two. She thought you guys were so cute.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you two but are you ready to order?" She gave a smile.

You both blushed a little embarrassed she heard you guys.

"Yes we are. I'll have a steak, medium rare please" All Might said.

"I'll have F/F" you said.

"Sure thing. Any drinks?" She asked.

"Your best wine please" All Might said.

"Sure thing! I'll be back" she left.

-time skip after you both finish eating-

You whipped your face off with your napkin "wow that was so good! I'm glad we came here"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" he smiled.

"We should probably head home. It's getting late" you said.

"Oh wait. Before we go. I uh..I want to ask you something" All Might blushed.

"Oh..well what is it?" You smiled.

"Y/N ever since I met you I've been more happy then I ever had been. I was lonely and I never thought I would find someone who loved me for who I really was and not the hero All Might. I really want to spend my life loving you, caring for you, and growing a family with you. I can't explain how happy I am with you. I really feel like I found someone who loves me. So uh..will you marry me   Y/N L/N? And become Y/N Yagi?" All Might got on his knee and open the little black box he had in his pocket.
(The ring below)

You were so shocked you couldn't even say anything

You were so shocked you couldn't even say anything. You sat there wide eyed looking down at the ring. Was this really happening?!

"I-I understand if it hasn't been long enough but-"

"No! No of course I'll marry you! I'm sorry I just was so shocked I couldn't respond" tears went down your face.

He stood up and put the ring on your finger. You two embrace each other in a hug.

"So how about we go home and have some dessert?" All Might suggested.

"Oh ok but I'll have to make something" you giggled.

"Oh I didn't mean that kind of dessert" All Might gave a smirk.

You blushed and nodded your head "that works too.."

-time skip to your home-

The whole car ride you couldn't keep your hands off of All Might. He was the same with you though. You both practically were half naked before you got into the house. All Might loved touching your smooth skin, running his hands up and down your sides.

Your hands were all over his fluffy hair. You loved to pull and grip his hair. It always turned him on more.

"Maybe we should go upstairs..?" You said in between kisses.

He nodded "probably would be better" he slightly chuckled.

By morning you and All Might had hickeys all over your bodies. Of course All Might had scratches on his back and you had some on your hips from his gripping.

"Maybe we can stay in bed all day?" You suggested.

He pulled you closer to him "sounds good to me"

Both of you stayed in bed happily thinking about the next step in your guys future~