Random Scenario 3: You Turn Into A Boy (Present Mic)

Ok so you weren't thinking clearly and you decided to be the guinea pig for a shot that a scientist wanted to test. You weren't busy at work so you decided why the hell now. Because nothing better to do.

"Thanks again for this. I need to test this. It's supposed to give you wings" the scientist said.

"Is it permanent?" You asked as he gave the shot.

He shook his head "oh no no. Just will last a week. Ok well call me if it works. I better get back to my lab. Thank you again!" They left their card and were off.

You waved goodbye and went about your day. You slowly noticed you were growing more arm hair and leg hair. But never wigs. Then when your boobs started to leave you knew something was wrong. You quickly went to the bathroom and saw you were a guy! Dick and everything!

"Ah fuck! Well that's not supposed to happen.." you mumbled "I better call the scientist.."

You went to front of the coffee shop and called the scientist explaining what happened. They apologized a lot but you blew it off. I mean a week isn't that bad. You were more worried about what your boyfriend was going to think.

The little bell of the door rang. It was a customer. Well more like Mic.

"Babe! Ah man where is she? Excuse me sir do you know where Y/N L/N is?" Mic asked you clearly not recognizing you.

You sighed "Mic look at me right quick. Take a good look"

He look confused "um I don't-"

"Just do it! Please Mic" you sighed.

He looked at into your eyes. He always knew your eyes. They were bright and always happy. He gasped once he realized it was you.

"Babe! Holy what happened?!" Mic exclaimed.

"Well a scientist needed to test out a shot they made and they said it would give me wings and well it didn't. It should only last a week" you explained.

Mic just slowly nodded "well ok..so guess your my boyfriend now!" He smiled.

"W-Well I guess..but you don't have to call me that.." you blushed.

"Nah I don't care! Your still you! Just a man now. And you look so cute!" Mic kisses your cheek.

"T-Thanks.." you blushed.

Mic hung around for a bit till he had to go back to work. Before Aizawa killed him.

"I'm sorry babe but I gotta go! I'll pick you up after ok?" He smiled.

You nodded "ok honey"

"I love ya baby" mic smirked.

You blushed "I love you too Mic.."

"Ah so cute! Alright bye babe" Mic made his way out.

You let out a sigh "I swear that man confuses me sometimes..but I love him so much" you said to yourself.