He Saves You (All Might)

All Might made his way to where this man told him to meet. He wasn't in his hero form for he was still exhausted and had no energy to hold that form. He stopped at the street and waited for the man. Hopefully with you as well.

"Ah there's the symbol of peace! Run out of energy?" A voice suddenly said.

All Might turned around and saw a man who was oddly looked familiar. But he couldn't put his finger on who it was.

"Yeah it's me..now where is my girlfriend" All Might didn't want to hang around much longer. He just wanted you.

"Oh Y/N? She's alright..she's alive" The man laughed.

"Where is she?! You said you'd bring her!" All Might clenched his fist.

"I did! She's right here" He pulled you at from the alleyway.

He clenched his fist tighter once he saw you. You were beaten and bruised. You couldn't even hold yourself up hardly. The man had to help you stand. You were weak and hardly knew what was going on.

"What did you do to her?! You said if we met you wouldn't hurt her!" All Might was furious now.

"Babe..All Might..?" You softly spoke. You were aware enough to know his voice.

"Y/N is ok! I'm going to get you away from him.." All Might said.

"I-It's my ex boyfriend E/N..remember him..?" That's why he was so familiar to him.

"After I saw she was with you I couldn't live with it! She was with one of the best heroes in the world..I had no chance on getting her back! So I just said fuck it and kidnapped her!" E/N smirked.

"You crazy bastard! I knew there was a reason why I didn't like you! And now I know why" All Might glared at him.

"Y/N here likes me..isn't that right sweetie?" E/N grabbed your chin so he could see your face.

"N-No! Get away.." you used all the strength to fight him.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM HER" All Might yelled.

He punched your ex in the face as hard as he could. Despite not being in his hero form he still was strong. Your ex stumbled back and All Might took that time to pick you up.

"Are you ok Y/N..?" All Might whispered.

"I-I'm ok..now that you're here.." you weakly smiled.

"I'm taking you to the hospital ok? But first" All Might gently leaned you against the building wall.

Your ex was still recovering from the hit. All Might grabbed his shirt collar "You ever come near us or her again I'll show you a real villain"

He dropped him and went back over to you. Picking you up and bring you to a hospital where you were treated for your wounds and rested with your hero besides you.