First Fight (Present Mic)

Since it was October haunted houses were open and Mic wanted to take you to one. A full contact one. You didn't want to go in the first place but Mic insisted that you went. You were scared but it's not that you didn't like haunted houses it was the fact that they could touch you and everything that made you scared.

Mic was excited for this. He was dressed casual with his hair down. He was pumped. He held your waist as you two stood in line.

"Are you ready for this babe?" He smiles at you.

You gave a nervous laugh "I-I guess.."

"Oh come on sweetie! This will be so fun! Besides I thought you liked haunted houses?" He smirked.

"I do! But not these kind..it makes me scared and uncomfortable" you sighed.

He chuckled "oh you'll be fine! Besides I'll be by your side!"

Finally it was your guys turn. Mic was holding you by your hand as he lead the way inside. It started off with jump scares which you enjoyed but then it got scary.

One of the workers grabbed you and picked you up throwing you into a coffin. You screamed and cried. You tried pushing the door open.

"P-Please let me out! Mic! Someone let me out! Please.." you were so scared you were shaking.

The coffin door opened and it wasn't a guy in costume. Well he looked like he was but he wasn't in character.

"Miss are you ok? It's alright it's just part of an act.." he was genuinely worried for you.

You were shaking and crying "I-I want out of this place please.."

The man nodded and walked you out to an exit. He gave you water and a tissue. You thanked him and he actually stayed with you till Mic got out.

"That was so cool! Y/N you got out before me?" Mic ran to you.

"Listen dude I assume you are a boyfriend but she was really scared. I had to pull her out. Why did you bring her?" The guy wasn't to happy about it.

"She said she liked haunted houses! I thought she would love this" Mic chuckled.

"And I told you I didn't want to go to this kind! I told you I was scared and you didn't care! You were so caught up in going you didn't care how I felt!" You glared at him.

Mic was shocked at first but then he rolled his eyes "oh calm down babe. They won't actually hurt you. They just throw you around a bit and maybe grab you"

"I don't care! I told you I wasn't ok with coming but you dragged me here anyway! You are such a dick! I hate you!" You cried but had an angry look.

The man that was with you stood up for you "you should have listened to her. If I didn't break character I'm sure she would have had an anxiety attack or something. You really are an idiot"

Mic glared at the man "shouldn't you be getting to work?"

The man rolled his eyes and said goodbye to you but not without making sure you were ok first before he left.

"I'm going home Mic. You can stay here." You walked to the bus stop.

Mic grabbed your arm "Y/N clam down. I was trying to have some fun with you"

You ripped your arm away "And I told you I didn't want to come here! You didn't listen to me because my opinion doesn't matter I guess! Leave me alone"

You walked on the bus to somewhere. Probably home or a friends house. You didn't make up your mind yet. But you wanted to be away from Mic.

Mic sighed and ran his hand threw his hair "fuck me.."