You Get Kidnapped (All Might)

All Might had already used all his energy he had for his hero form. He was recovering in the teachers lounge. You were suppose to come visit him but you got caught up with the restaurant and couldn't make it. Well you texted him saying that.

All Might got a call and answered it quickly hoping it was you "hello?"

"Is this Toshinori Yagi?" The voice said.

"Uh yes..? Who is this?" He asked.

"This is Y/N L/N boss at the restaurant she works at. She told the staff she was coming to visit you. Can you tell her to come back to work. She's late as it is" he spat.

"What..? She texted me saying she was to busy at the restaurant to come by" he was confused now. Had you lied to him?

"Well she isn't here. So she lied to you and me" your boss said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" he hung up.

Now something wasn't right for sure. You lied to him and your boss. All Might called your number to see if you picked up. He waited. And waited. And waited. No one picked up. He now knew something was wrong.

He was going to go back to the house you guys shared to see if you went home early or something. But his phone. He saw it was your number and picked it up immediately.

"Y/N! Thank god I was worried about you!" He smiled.

"Well you might want to be worried again..All Might" the voice spoke.

That wasn't your voice "who are you?! Where's Y/N?!" He hissed.

"Oh don't worry about her" he laughed "she's ok..just little roughed up. She wouldn't give you away but luckily we found her phone and saw the missed calls from you"

"What do you want! Whatever you want I'll give you just let her go!" He was begging at this point.

The voice chuckled "we don't want anything but you. If you want her to live you will come get her yourself"

"Ok fine! Just don't hurt her..where do you want to meet?" He asked. Was this really a good idea?

"Meet me by the old warehouse by 5th street. You choose what form you take.." the villain hung up.

He sighed and clenched his fist "don't worry Y/N..I'll save you.."

All Might left the teachers lounge to meet up with the villain. What concerned him was the fact the villain knew he could only be in his hero form for only a few hours. But scared or not he needed to save you.