You're In The Hospital (Aizawa)

Aizawa ran into the hospital door going to the front desk.

"Excuse me I'm here to see Y/N L/N. I'm her boyfriend" Aizawa said.

The lady nodded "she's in room 4"

Aizawa didn't waste time to run there. He didn't know what happened but he knew you were in the hospital from getting hit by a car. He was pissed at whoever hit you. He wasn't a hit and run but he still wanted to kill whoever hit you. He walked into your room and saw you sitting up.

"Thank god you're ok.." he was at your side within seconds.

You smiled and held his hand "it's ok Aizawa. I don't have broken bones. Just bruises and scratches"

He sighed in relief "thank god. If you were more hurt I would kill the person who did it" he growled.

You giggled "no you wouldn't. I wouldn't let you. Beside the man stayed with me till the ambulance came. He felt so bad"

Aizawa clicked his tongue "whatever. He still deserves to be punished"

You sighed and kissed him to shut him up. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. He felt as ease knowing you were ok. Your kiss made him so calm.

"U-Um excuse me? Miss L/N.." a voice said.

You pulled away and recognized the man. He was the one who hit you "yes that's me. Why are you here sir?" You smiled.

He rubbed the back of his neck walking over to you "I-I still feel horrible..so I wanted to make sure you are ok. I got flowers too.."

You smiled and took them "thank you. Roses are my favorite! But I'm ok I just have bruises and scratches"

The man gave a sigh of relief "oh thank god. I would feel worse if you were seriously hurt"

"Maybe if you weren't an idiot you wouldn't have hit her" Aizawa spat.

You hit his chest "Aizawa stop it. He really feels bad. And it's ok mistakes happen"

The man looked down "I-I know it was stupid of me to be on the phone.."

You frowned and stood up slowly. You were still sore "sir it's ok. I promise" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Aizawa glared at the man and put his arm around your waist "now scram kid"

The man nodded blushing and left. You turned to Aizawa and rolled your eyes "you didn't have to be mean"

"And you didn't need to kiss his cheek. He's an idiot for not paying attention" he hissed.

"Oh stop it. He feels really bad and he needed that to make him feel better. I don't want it eating him alive for that" you sighed sitting down on the bed thing.

"You are to kind I swear.." Aizawa sat next to you.

You giggled a bit "well I one of us has to be"

He smirked and kissed your forehead "better you then me"