He Proposes~ (Aizawa)

For once in his life Aizawa was nervous. Why? Because he was about to propose to you. Since it in Valentine's Day Aizawa thought this would be the perfect time. UA was having a Valentine's Day dance and the students were excited. You could have a date if you wanted but it wasn't required.

Aizawa wanted to chaperone the dance and he insisted you would come with. You did think this was out of character for him but you didn't question it.

"Aizawa I'm surprise you want to chaperone the dance. That isn't like you" you giggled.

Aizawa gave a shrug "well I thought it would be interesting to see which students come and who has a date"

"Suuuure" you felt like there was another reason to why he wanted too.

"You can choose to believe me or not. It's your choice" he simply said.

You gave him a raised eyebrow "well I think you have something else planned"

"Again believe what you want. We better go we'll be late" Aizawa said.

Both of you were dress is formal attire. It was a must if you didn't want to look like an outcast. You had a deep red dress on with making heels on. Aizawa had on a tux on with his hair pulled back in a man bun. It was your weakness honestly.

Both of you arrived at the school and the place was decorated head to toe in Valentine's Day stuff. Hearts, kiss faces, red and pink, you name it it was there. Aizawa escorted you out of the car which made you suspicious because he usually didn't do that. But you let it go.

"You are being really nice today" you giggled.

He smirked and lead you inside "I'm always nice"

"Well yeah but more then usually" you nudged his side.

Well it's Valentine's Day. It's all about you" he stated.

"Well it's about you too! It's just about the woman on Valentine's Day" you kissed his cheek.

Once you and him were at the gym, where the dance was being held, you and him greeted by the students who showed.

"Wow you look amazing Ms.L/N!" Uraraka complimented.

"Oh thank you Uraraka! You look lovely too" you smiled.

"Mr.Aizawa you look so manly!" Kirishima cheered.

"Thanks" Aizawa mumbled.

The students had fun dancing to the music and just talking as they would normally. Most of class 1-A were all there. As well as some students from class 1-B. You were surprised Bakugo was here. Kirishma probably made him come. And Midoriya and Uraraka came together. Well that's what you liked to think.

It was getting near the end of the dance and the dj turned the music to a slow dance. Everyone was finding someone to dance with. Aizawa put out his hand for you to take.

"You want to dance? I'm surprised" you giggled but took his hand anyway.

"Well I figure why the hell not. Everyone else is" he smirked.

You both went in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. Aizawa had his arms around your waist while yours were around his neck. You both looked into each other eyes. You had a smile on your face. He did too. A genuine smile. Only you ever saw. He planted a kiss on your cheek and gave you a little squeeze.

"I have a surprise for you babe~" he whispered in your ear.

Your mind went to immediately to the dirty thoughts when he said that "W-What? Babe not now..we are in public.."

He gave a chuckle "it's nothing like that..it's better then that"

Aizawa then got onto his knee and pulled out a little black box. You gasped. The other students and staff took notice of this.

"Y/N L/N every since you came into my life it's been so much better. I'm happier, I smile more, I'm more open, nicer to most people. I owe you all of that. You have given me nothing but joy and happiness. We've had our good times and bad but we got through it together. I know we've only been together for a year and it might be to soon but I know you are the one for me. I want to start a family with you and grow old with you. So..will you marry me?" He finished opening the little black box.

You couldn't speak All you did was cry tears of joy. Everyone cheered and clapped for you. You nodded your head yes and Aizawa slipped the ring on your finger kisses you after.

"Ahhh! Their getting married!" Uraraka squealed.

"Finally! Now that's manly!" Kirishima cheered.

"My two favorite teachers getting married huh? Nice!" Kaminari said.

You couldn't help but still cry. You were just so happy he actually proposed to you. And here you thought you would die alone! Not anymore!

-couple hours later-

After the dance was over you and Aizawa went home. You has stopped crying after like an hour. Aizawa was there as usually helping you stop crying but he knew he couldn't. You were just so happy.

Aizawa drove you both home. You couldn't stop looking at the ring. It was just so beautiful. You honestly didn't know how Aizawa could afford it because it looked like lots of money.
(The ring below)

You took notice that inside the ring it was engraved with your name in it with a little heart at the end of it

You took notice that inside the ring it was engraved with your name in it with a little heart at the end of it. You smiled to yourself. Never in a billion years did you think this would happen.

Aizawa pulled in the driveway of your home you shared "you ok there?"

"Of course..just really happy! I mean I didn't think I would ever marry someone" you said.

"I highly doubt that..if I didn't ask you someone else would have" he said putting his hand on yours.

"I don't thinks so" you laughed softly.

"Trust me. Some other guy would have taken you from me" he softly growled.

You gave him a peck on the cheek "alright whatever you say dear"

You both got out of the car and went inside holding hands. He shut the door and grabbed you. You gave a light gasped as he held you close to him.

"Is something wrong?" You asked frowning.

"No..just want to hold my new fiancé" he hummed.

You blushed and you both stood there embracing each other. You ended up starting to sway a bit as you stood there. You giggled at the movement.

"Are we slow dancing again?" You asked.

"If you want" He chuckled.

"I'm good with that" you said.

You guys ended up dancing looking into each other's eyes. You knew this was right. He was the one. You were the one for him. Aizawa knew from the beginning he was going to marry you. He knew he had to have you. You were everything he wanted and more. He couldn't be happier now that you are his forever.