When He Meets Your Parents (Present Mic)

Mic was pretty excited to meet your parents. To him it meant that you guys were really a couple. That made him happy. You're parents were pretty serious but they were laid back also.

"Mic remember my parents are pretty serious..so if they offend you I'm sorry.." you sighed.

He chuckled "oh don't worry! I know that. Besides you told me they can be laid back too"

"Yeah but not all the time" you sighed.

The doorbell rang and you went to get it. You were nervous.

"Hi mom. Hi dad. Please come in" you smiled.

"Hello sweetie" your mom walked in.

"Nice to see you honey" your dad followed.

"Mrs. and Mr. L/N it's so good to meet you!" Mic smiled shaking their hands.

Both of your parents gave a small smile "it's good to meet you too Mic. My names M/N and this is D/N" your mom said (mom and dad names).

"Let's eat shall we?" You smiled.

Your parents sat across from you and Mic. Your leg was shaking. You were nervous. You didn't want your parents to hurt Mic feelings. Though that was hard to do.

"So Mic you are a pro hero right?" Your mom asked.

"Uh yes Mrs.L/N" Mic nodded.

"Please call me M/N. And if you are you must be a doing lots of hero work?" She said.

"Um not really. I'm a teacher at U.A actually so that's where all my time goes" Mic smiled.

"Hm some hero" your dad mumbled.

"Dad!" You hissed.

"What? As a pro hero you think he'd spend his time being a hero. Like All Might" he shrugged.

"All Might is a teacher also at U.A also dad! Stop comparing Mic to All Might. Mic is an amazing hero! He stopped villains from attacking his students!" You glared at your dad.

"Yeah! I don't care if you are Y/N's parents or not I don't appreciate anyone talking me down. I'm a pro hero but a teacher also. And that's what I'm happy being" Mic sternly said.

You smiled and nodded "yeah! Mom and dad I think you guys should go" you stood up.

"Ugh Y/N sweetie someday you'll learn" You mom stood up walking out with your dad.

You sighed "I'm so sorry Mic.."

He smiled and kissed your cheek "it's ok honey! I could care less what your parents think of me"

You smiled and kisses him "same"

He stood up "now let's go watch a chick flick!" He smiled.

You giggled and both of you watched a chick flick. You couldn't care less what anyone said about Mic. He was perfect to you!