When You Have Thoughts About Him (Present Mic)

Mic was so cute to you. I mean he's just a big ball of fun! And oddly enough when he was hyper you found it kinda attractive. You always wondered if he would be the same in other places..

You were at work. It was slow and you were bored. You wanted to just leave early but you're boss would kill you. You sighed and without warning the doors of the little cafe opened.

"Y/N! Where's my queen at?!" It was Mic of course.

You smiled big "Mic!" You ran out from behind the counter.

He picked you up and held you tight "I missed you~"

You blushed and kissed his quick "I missed you too!"

Since it was slow Mic hung out with you for a bit. You couldn't help but sometimes space off when he was talking. He was so cute it killed you!

"Y/N are you listening?" Mic asked suddenly.

You came to and smiled "oh yeah sorry.."

"What were you thinking about beautiful?" He smiles at you.

You blushed "oh nothing. Just stuff"

He smirked a bit "thinking about me cutie?~"

At this point your face was beat red. Because well he was right! You didn't say anything and just stood up awkwardly chuckling.

"Well I better get to work! I have stuff to do!" You stated.

"Babe there's no one here.." Mic chuckled standing up grabbing your waist.

You looked away and didn't say anything.

He chuckled and kisses your ear softly "you're so cute~ you were having thoughts about me huh?" He made you look at him.

"Y-Yes.." your blush deepened.

He kissed you softly and held you close. You kissed back putting your hands on his chest. Now you were completely turned on. Unfortunately you two had to pull away for air.

"I'd love to continue this but I sadly have to get back to U.A.." he said sadly.

"Awww ok.." you frowned.

"Hey I'll come pick you up after work ok? You can leave early right?" He smirked.

You nodded and giggled "just this once.."

He gave you another kiss and was off. You let out a deep breath and fanned yourself off. You were a mess. All hot and bothered.

"Damn you Mic.." you muttered.