He Saves You (Aizawa)

Aizawa wasted no time trying to find you. He was dedicated to find you as soon as he could. He took it in his own hands to find you and save you. The police weren't going to find you faster. He followed tier tracks matching the van that took you. Perhaps he could use some help..he didn't want to risk his students lives but he knew some of them could be help.

The next day school was cancelled because of you being missing. Aizawa called in three other students to help him.

"Mr.Aizawa we are here!" Kirishima came running over.

"We got here as fast as we could!" Kaminari followed after.

"I can't believe we are doing this" Bakugo mumbled.

"Sorry to wake you boys up but I could use the help.." Aizawa sighed.

"It's worth it to get Ms.L/N back!" Kirishma smiled.

"Yeah! So do we have any idea where Ms.L/N is?" Kaminari asked.

"I know the general direction..follow me and stay close am I clear? That's includes you too Bakugo" He sternly told the boys.

"Yeah yeah whatever! Let's just go find your wife" Bakugo hissed.

"Girlfriend! She's my girlfriend.." Aizawa slightly blushed.

The three boys followed their teacher on the roof tops. It was the only way Aizawa knew how to be stealthy. That's what they needed just in case. He told the boys to look back every so often to make sure they weren't being followed.

"Ok this is where I need you Kaminari. Use your radio to see if you can pick up any phone signal" Aizawa said.

The student nodded and adjusted his radio to pick up any signal. He carefully searched for any signal. He finally found one. It came from a building that looked old and falling apart.

"I got something! It's coming from that building" Kaminari pointed.

Aizawa nodded "good job..thanks"

All of them jumped to the ground and slowly and stealthily made their way into the building. Watching it for traps and any guards. Aizawa stopped when he heard voices. The three boys soon stopped after.

"It was fun having you around girly..but unfortunately we don't need you anymore you helped us get away and that's all we needed" The leader said.

You spit at him glaring at him. The leader growled and grabbed your face.

"You little bitch..if you weren't so beautiful I'd skin you alive. But since you are a beauty you'll get a quirk death" He smirked.

This angered Aizawa as well as the three students. Bakugo was having trouble keeping his cool. But he knew if they heard them they would most likely kill you. And no one wanted that.

"You boys get her out of here. I'll handle the villains. When I catch one tie them up with capture tape. Ok?" Aizawa whispered.

The three nodded. Aizawa's hair stood up as he quickly and quietly started bring the leaders henchmen back to the three boys so they could tie them up.

You took notice to this and smiled to yourself. You knew that scarf all to well.

"What are you smiling at?" The leader spat.

"Nothing..just where did all your friends go?" You smirked slightly.

He looks confused and looked around not seeing any of them "where did those idiots go?!"

"Your little friends will be of no help anymore" There stood your boyfriend.

"Aizawa! You found me!" You smiled big.

The leader villain growled "your the guy who tried to be the hero. You're a fool to come here"

Aizawa chuckled then smirked "I'm no fool. You are for taking what's mine" Aizawa's hair stood up and his eyes were red.

You couldn't help but squeal. Watching him in action was always fun. You suddenly felt the ropes loosen up and looked to see three of your students.

"Kirishima? Kaminari? Bakugo?" You gasp.

"Hello Ms.L/N!" Kaminari smiled.

Kirishima and Bakugo untied you. You smiled and looked to see Aizawa already had captured the villain in his scarf. You smiled and ran up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you so much.." you whispered to him.

Aizawa smirked slightly "it was nothing..one of you call the police. These villains need to go to jail" he glared at the villains.

Kaminari used his radio to call police and within minutes they were there. They took the villains in the van and headed to the station.

"Thank you boys for saving me too!" You pecked their cheeks.

Kaminari actually fainted and Kirishima put him over his shoulder "ah it's nothing Ms.L/N! Anything for a teacher!" He blushed.

Bakugo was blushing "Let's just go home. I'm tired" he mumbled walking out with Kirishima following.

You smiled waving them goodbye. You turn back to your boyfriend and kissed him. He kissed you back holding you tight to him.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked softly.

You shook your head no and kissed him again. You missed him so much. You were so scared you'd die or something.

"Let's go home..we both could use some sleep" He whispered.

You nodded and you both made your way home. Aizawa held you close the entire way. He wasn't going to lose you again.