First Kiss (All Might)

You were at All Mights house. It was actually a nice house. It wasn't to big or to small. It was perfect. Right now you were making him lunch while he was out doing hero stuff. He actually was here but duties calls right?

You made him a sandwich. He said he loved sandwiches and well that's what you made for your hero once he got back. The door flung open which scared you at first.

"My love I'm home!" All Might cheered.

You smiled "I'm in the kitchen!"

All Might rushed to the kitchen surprisingly still in his hero form.

"There my lovely girlfriend!" He kisses your cheek.

"Hi my hero. I made you lunch!" You handed him a sandwich.

"Oh my favorite!" He took it ate it quick. Like real quick.

"Yagi slow down. You'll die or something" you giggled.

He finished and chuckled "nonsense my dear I'll be ok"

"I'm glad you are safe..I always get worried" you hugged his waist.

He gently hugged you back "I know sweetie but I have to..it's my job after all"

"Yeah I know but even since you told me about your injury it makes me worried.." you sighed.

"I know..I would promise that I won't get hurt again but I can't..but I can promise I'll try to be" he softly kisses your forehead.

"I'll take it.." you smiled up at him.

He smiled and by instinct he kissed your lips. You kissed back with no hesitation but once he realized what he did he pulled back.

"I-I'm so sorry! I-I just-" you cut him off with another kiss.

He slowly eased into it. It was going to get heated when he pulled away.

"I-I didn't want to go to fair..yet" he blushed.

You blushed and nodded "I agree.."

"Well how about we watch some tv!" He picked you up in his strong arms and sat on the couch.

"Sounds good honey" you giggled.