Asking You Out (Aizawa)

"Iida you need to make it look exact got it?" Aizawa glared at the student.

"Y-Yes sir!" Iida started running in the way the words were.

"Uraraka when I give you the thumbs up you use your quirk on Y/N" he looked at her.

"Yes Mr.Aizawa!" She smiled.

-minutes later-

You were looking for class 1-A. You didn't find them anywhere. Till Present Mic told you to go to the field. You started your way there when Iida ran to you.

"Miss Y/N please come with me!" He bowed.

"Um alright Iida.." You giggled a bit.

Iida lead you to the field and there you saw your class and Aizawa all waiting there. At first you thought they were mad but you saw Aizawa slightly smile once he saw you.

You suddenly felt yourself floating in the air. You yelped a bit and looked at the ground where you saw a message writing in the dirt.

Y/N will you go out with me?

You gasp and blushed. You knew who it was from. Slowly you felt yourself be lowered to the ground.

"Well?" There stood a blushing Aizawa.

"Of course Shota!" You hugged him tightly.

He was tense at first but slowly hugged you back "thank god.."

The students all clapped and cheered for you two. It was a beautiful moment..till Kaminari had to ruin it.

"They are soooo going to fuck.." he chuckled to his fellow students.

You blushed hard while you saw Aizawa's hair stand up and his scarf wrapped around the poor student.

"Say something like that again and you'll be kicked out" He growled.

"R-Right Sorry!" He whimpered.

He let go of his student and he was back to normal "everyone go to class now"

The students went back to class and he kissed your cheek "sorry about that"

"It's alright" you giggled.

"Let's nap" he pulled you to the teachers lounge.

"But we got a class to teach!" You giggled.

"All Might will handle it" he softly smiled.

"But..oh alright fine!" You smiled.