Moving In Together (All Might)

Yagi was in his hero form effortlessly bring in boxes from the moving truck. He insist that he did the work while you stood there and watched. You weren't happy about it but you knew it wasn't worth arguing with him. The hero was pretty stubborn.

"Yagi can I at least help with one box?" You pouted.

The mighty hero gave laughed "sorry my dear but I said I would do this!"

You frowned "but I want to help. This is a team effort Yagi!"

"Yes but I don't want my precious girlfriend to get hurt!" He smiled and put the last box inside.

"It's carrying boxes Yagi! I'll be ok!" You giggled and hugged his waist.

"You never know dearest girlfriend" he picked you up in his strong arm and carried you inside.

You wrapped your legs around his waist "you are so stubborn!"

"Yes I am! But you love me anyway!" He chuckled.

"You're lucky I do" you pecked his lips.

"I very much am yes.." he softly kissed your nose.

He sat down on the couch with you on his lap and cuddled you. You snuggled into his sturdy chest and smiled.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Yagi smiled at you.

"Many times actually" you giggled.

"Oh..well I'm telling you again! I love you~" he kissed your face.

You blushed. You always did when he was lovely with you. I mean gah he always had to take to you in a cute voice too when he was.

"Y-You're to sweet I swear.." you blushed.

"It is my job my dear! As your amazing boyfriend!" He chuckled.

You kisses him and smiled "yeah and I'm sure glad for it too!"