Asking You Out (Present Mic)

You were meeting up with Mic at a coffee shop. He said it was important. You were scared to be honest. You didn't know what this was about. You thought the worse. Did he not want to be your friend? Was he moving? Or worse he was a villain! No no don't be crazy.

You got to the coffee shop he said and walked inside. Mic immediately saw you and waved to you.

"Over here Y/N!" He smiled.

You smiled and walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Hey Mic! So what's up?" You asked.

"Oh right you're wondering why I called you here.." he blushed.

"Yeah kinda am buddy" you giggled.

"Well I was wondering..wait first off how do you feel about me?" He awkwardly asked.

You blushed "um well..you are a good friend and um..you're really sweet and caring and just fun to be around"

"Well I think you're very beautiful and sweet..whenever I see you my heart races..I-I don't know what I would do without you" Mic grabbed your hands.

You were a blushing mess "M-Mic.."

"Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He smiled.

You smiled wide and blushed "of course Mic!"

"Yes! Score!" You cheered.

You giggled and kisses his cheek quick "you're so cute~"

He blushed "not as cute as you my queen" he kissed your hands.