Asking You Out (All Might)

All Might was sweating. He was so nervous he was even out of his hero form. He had flowers in his hand ready to ask you out. After a couple months of knowing you he was ready. But of course he thought it was too soon but he couldn't hold his feelings for you anymore.

He gulped once he reach your apartment door. He was took a deep breath and knocked on your door.

You sat up from the couch and put your book down and walked to the door.

"Yagi! What a surprise!" You smiled.

He was blushing mess "H-Hi.."

"Those flowers are pretty! Are they for me?" You smiled.

"Oh yeah! Here.." he handed them to you blushing.

You took them and smiled "awe thanks Yagi! What's the occasion?"

He walked in and cleared his throat "Well I was wondering..I know we haven't known each other for long but I was wondering if you wanted to..Uh.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wanted to..?" You giggled.

"Be my girlfriend?" He chuckled awkwardly "I-I know I won't be in my hero form always and that's probably a downside to you but I can still be cool in his form"

"Awww Yagi..I don't care what form you are in. You are perfect either way" you kissed his cheek.

He blushed and chuckled "I take that as a yes?"

"You know it" You smiled and put the flowers in a vase.

"You're so perfect" he hugged you from behind.

You blushed "so are you.."