He Leaves A Hickey On You (Aizawa)

You just woke up and yawned. You didn't see Aizawa next to you. You got up and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth and get ready for work. You brushed your teeth and then you started to brush your hair when you noticed the mark Aizawa left on you. No you didn't have sex you just played around. And that was the result.

You blushed and pouted "Aizawa!" You yelled.

You heard the running of footsteps on the stairs. Then your boyfriend was there. With a slight worried expression on his face.

"Is something wrong honey?" You asked in a worried tone.

You pointed to your neck "yes! Look!"

He saw and smirked "I don't see anything wrong with that"

You blushed and pouted "Aizawa we have to go to work. I don't know if you remembered but we work with 15 and 16 year old kids!"

He chuckled "you better cover it up then. Maybe with makeup or a turtle neck"

You sighed and walked past him to look for a turtle neck. Aizawa came up behind you and kissed it softly.

"Besides..it shows people that you are mine" he gave you a quick smack on your ass and walked back down the stairs.

You yelped and blushed. You didn't deny you liked that. You sighed and got ready making sure your turtle neck covered up the mark that your hero of a boyfriend left on you.

Aizawa watched as you came down the stairs "you look beautiful"

You rolled your eyes and shook your head "shush it you"

He smirked as you two walked out of your home "next time I'll make sure to give you one where it won't be seen"

You blushed "that would be nice"