When You Have Thoughts About Him (Aizawa)

Aizawa was giving a small lecture before his students went outside to do a training course. You sit in a chair on the side but you couldn't help but stare. The way his hair was in his face on one side made him look hot. You didn't know why. You blushed softly at the thoughts you were having.

Once he was done and the class was going outside you watched him put his hair up for a bit then put it back
down with a sigh. You blushed thinking how hot he was.

'Got damn he's so hot! Ahh I wish we were at home now' you said to yourself.

"Y/N you coming?" Aizawa looked at you.

You nodded quickly and stood "oh yes! Sorry.."

He softly chuckled and followed you
to the course to watch his students. It was going great till Bakugo suddenly screamed at Midoriya.

"YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THEN ME HUH?! WELL YOU ARENT YOU HEAR ME IDIOT!" He screamed.

Poor Midoriya was shaking "N-No I know I'm not! Sorry.."

Aizawa sighed deeply and his hair stood up and his eyes were red "Bakugo" he grabbed him with his scarf before Bakugo could attack Midoriya.

You stood there and stared at him blushing. He was so hot to you when he was like this. And when he was mad. He just looked so scary and for some reason you found that attractive.

"Clam down Bakugo you arent better then anyone right now. Not relax." He growled.

"Whatever" Bakugo mumbled.

Aizawa sighed and let out of his scarfs grip and was back to normal "everyone continue ok"

You still were thinking thoughts. You wondered if that scarf of his would be good for other reasons..

"Y/N you ok?" Aizawa asked in his monotone voice.

"U-Uh yeah I am! Just thinking" you blushed.

"Thinking about what" he asked.

"Stuff.." you looked away.

Aizawa smirked and brought you close with one arm around your waist "you better tell me honey~"

You blushed and whimpered a bit "Aizawa.."

"You thinking dirty thoughts baby?~ maybe when we get home we put my scarf to other uses~" he purred in your ear.

Your face was red and you hid in his chest. All he did was chuckle and kiss your head.

"You're so cute" he whispered in your ear.

You blushed more and shook your head no "you meanie!"

He chuckled and smirked "youre the one having dirty thoughts"