The 'Prank'

Adore's POV:

It had been a long time since I had hung out with the girls from my season of Rupaul's makeup school, which Milk had sadly not passed. Courtney had invited us to a sleepover at her place. Us being her, Bianca, Dela, and me. I was sold when she said that she would order NYC pizza, but Bianca didn't wanna come. Apparently it was childish or whatever, at least now I know we can play truth or dare without having to kiss each other... not that I didn't want it. We had been friends since school, and I always felt like I wanted more, but I was afraid of what she would say. After all, she is known to be pretty firm, and sometimes her jokes come off as rude. I heard a faint buzz come from my pocket as I wondered the streets of New York at noon. I pulled out my phone and saw Dela's face pop up. "Hey!" She yelled a bit enthusiastically. "Hi!" I looked at her laughing. "Your gonna be late! I'm already here!" She started giggling as she drowned a cup of whatever it was she had been drinking. "Oh I didn't know there was a time but I'll head there." I assured her, hopefully she would ask why I was wandering the streets. "Alright," she turned the screen of her phone to face a pink carpet. "SAY HI FLUFFLES!!!" She practically yelled in the speaker. "Ow." I mumbled. Hold on- she either named the carpet or she's drunk. "Hey, Ben?" I questioned. "Yupppppppp " she answered dragging the p like it was 'ganja and she was Bianca. "Who's fluffles?" I stated in a questioning tone. "My pink cat." She said as if it was obvious. On the other line I heard yelling that I could make out to be "DELA STOP DRINKING ADORE ISNT EVEN HERE YET!!!!" Courtney, I assumed, had been telling her to stop. As the line went dead I looked at the stars. I couldn't stop feelings. Why can they stop me. I liked Bianca. And as if it was a cliche movie where I said she didn't like me and she never would, that's what I told myself. Everyday. I fed myself with words to keep me from telling her the truth. I walked along the sidewalk and kicked a few pebbles along the way. I've been told love is a game, your going to win some how, but Bianca- her love is like a arcade game- its not made to be won, you only win if you break it. I wasn't willing to break her heart to heal mine.

Courtney POV:

After somehow getting Dela to stop screeching in a butchering way, I sat on the couch as I scrolled through fan posts. Adore should have been here. I checked the time. 5:42. She was probably "fashionably late" but for Adore... she was pretty, in her own, special way. I heard a knock at the door and a wheezing Dela raced towards it. "Hey!" Adore said cheerfully. "Sjkslclakxjwodkw." Deal responded and tumbled to the floor. "How much did she have?" Adore looked me in the eye. "Well, I went to put on makeup and she found my stash..." I admitted. "I thought you would be the first drunk but look now." She exclaimed laughing. "Rude!" I yelled hitting her with the nearest pillow. "Oh I see how it is." She giggled as she picked up a soft pink pillow and struck me across the face. Eventually we had finished whatever it is that we did and Dela had already blacked out- well turns out when she tumbled to the floor she fainted. "Truth or dare." Adore asked out of no where. "Oh. Truth I guess." I looked at her picking up a red solo cup. She pulled out her phone and opened an app. "Do you like Willam?" She asked me smirking. Oh- why was she asking? She already knew, but I couldn't help the face that in Adore's own words, "I turned as red as a cute little tomato " "yeah... you know this." I looked at her phone to reveal she had been filming me. I gasped and she fell to the ground laughing like a maniac. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" I yelled laughing as I too, fell to the floor. "Okay, for real now." I picked up my sanity and smirked. "Your turn. Truth or dare."

Adore's POV:

"Dare, I'm not admitting that I like someone." Oh no was that too obvious! "So you do, huh." Her smirk grew wider until it was just a large slit where her mouth should be. I felt my face heating up, but I swear she knew I liked Bianca. Instead of responding to her I stuffed my face with pizza. She laughed at my miserable attempt to get her off my back and chose my dare. "I dare you to..." she scavenged the room with her eyes for an idea. Inspiration hit her as her eyes fell on my phone. "Prank call Bianca." She looked at me. "Okay, but about what?" I picked up my phone scrolling through contacts. "I don't know tell her your overdosed or something." That wasn't smart, but neither was half drunk me. Stupidity got the best of me and I clicked the call button. "Hello." I said into the speaker. "Hello," she had mimicked my tone in response. "Its adore again." I had this thing where when I was drunk I said things that made no sense. I don't know why, but its normal- I hope. "Again?" She said cackling after the word. "I'm sorry," I stated in a blunt tone. I had to complete my dare. Nothing mattered more than providing Courtney with the fact that I wasn't chicken. "For what?" I didn't see her, but I could feel her raising her eyebrow. "I-i think I'm dying." I whispered into my phone. "What?" I swear I heard her voice break. "I'm coming." She said as the line went dead. "How's that!" I dropped my phone dramatically and looked at Court who happened to be clapping. A few minutes later I got a call from a number I had never seen before. "Hi, this is Ru's hospital! Sorry to bother you, are you in any relation to Miss. Bianca Del Rio?" A woman on the other side spoke happily with a tone that somehow made me gloomy. Ru- sounded familiar , but stupid drunk me couldn't put my finger on it. "Yessssssss." Courtney screeched from behind me. "Alright, she is placed under our care until further notice, it seems she had been in a terrible car accident and we can't happen to find a driver to have been in the other vehicle, I'm sorry. Visiting hours start tomorrow at 10, if you'd like to see her please shantay here then. Thank you." She said and didn't wait for a response from me to end the call. I turned to Courtney with fear a and sadness. "Are-" I began to speak to her, but she cut me off. "She's probably pranking us back, don't be so worried, Delano." She said in a weird rapper like voice and sipped from her cup. "Yeah..." I mumbled, but drunk me had been right about one thing, and that was to be scared for what could have happened to Bianca.