I've come undone, but now I've pulled myself together

Cracker's POV:

I looked in shock at the home Aquaria and I had been so kindly offered to stay at. I held her hand as Sharon approached the site. She let out a blood cooling scream before digging through the mess to find a person lying in the dust and ashes of the worn down building. She pulled Alaska into her arms and silently sobbed, the sadness spreading like a virus. I pulled Aquaria into a hug, feeling her warm tears roll down her face and into the crook of my neck. The tone saddened me, causing my tears to fall, as well. I pulled away from the hug and just looked into Aquaria's eyes. That's when I noticed a woman staring out the window of the home next door maliciously, as if she had planned this. I quietly pointed it out to Aquaria, who dried her tears before looking up in the direction. She squinted, trying to see the person through her watery eyes.

The fire had been caused by man, not natural. Alaska was being treated by the doctors, but neither were trustworthy. Sharon moped around town for the rest of the day. Everything she had ever worked on was gone, and so was Alaska. I couldn't begin to imagine living my life without Aquaria. I pulled her into a side hug watching the next door neighbor's home opened up. Detox waltzed onto the patio/porch of her home and looked at the night sky smirking. She pulled out a large pocket knife, maybe a dagger, and held it up towards the sky. I looked up in the direction the dagger was being held, and saw the stars cane together to form a constellation, the exact same shape as theme dagger placed in the hands of Detox. Aquaria hadn't noticed this, but she did notice something, or rather, someone.

A red headed girl, who appeared much younger than the both of us, walked up to the remains of our old home. "Hi," she whispered, rubbing her arm. "Hey," Aquaria said back to her, slightly waving. "My name is Blair, I just found out about your home, I'm sorry. Feel free to stay at my place?" She offered, with a smile. Aquaria's face brightened before saying to Blair, "awe, thank you! I'll ask my mom?" "Yeah, she can come too." Blair responded, handing over a pastel sticky note with an address before skipping off.

Sharon was going to visit the hospital. Again. Aquaria and I were headed to the address that we had been given. The neighborhood in which Blair lived in was peaceful compared to the others. Her house was painted in many different colors, causing it to appear much like the house from the movie 'UP'. Aquaria knocked on the door and we waited for an answer. A girl who looked awfully a lot like Adore Delano opened it with Detox's dagger in her left hand. The door widened to reveal Blair, who was tied to a pole with 3 different ropes, and a gag placed in her mouth. Tears poured out the corners if her eyes as she struggled to escape. The odd looking Adore kept a straight face as the door mysteriously slammed shut behind us, and she pulled out a large needle which was connected to a plastic container. A syringe. Detox walked down the stairs, somewhat in a robotic way,and stood on the last step as the girl plunged the syringe into her neck. The loud clink if metal was the only noise made, except for the muffled screams if Blair St. Clair.