Trying to catch me on a flower, Trying to clip my wings

Aquaria's POV:
Miz and I were being forced to clean up. It was horrible. Apparently a coworker to my mom named Chad Michaels is visiting, with her daughter, Kameron. I was told that she was our age, however, I still wasn't really interested in meeting another person right now. Mix was obviously going to be nice to her no matter what, so I guess I had to as well, or I would come off as shady and this Chad person may not see my mom in the professional way she should be seen in, because she deserves her job more than anyone, especially because she enjoyed it, you don't find that every day. Cracker was helping downstairs and I was cleaning the bedrooms as of now. My other mom, Alaska was preparing a meal for us, I know, she didn't sound like the best cook at first, but her food is pretty good. Her Pound Cake was the best, though. It tasted great. Hopefully, she had planned in making us dessert because I can't live any longer without something sweet. But you know, that's why I'm dating Miz. I moved on to the next room after finishing up my own. I had to make sure there was no trash in the hall way, as well. When I knew that the hall looked pretty clean, I moved on once more. Later in the day, I had finally been released from all the work, only to hear a song at the door. The door bell sounded, and it had probably been the Michaels family. Sharon stood up to get the door for the two girls. They both walked in, the older one, who I had guessed was Chad, already had started talking to my parents in the living room. The younger one, who happened to be Kameron, had long reddish brown hair and dark eyes. She seemed quite stand offish, seeing as she made no attempt to talk to either I or Miz. She walked to the kitchen and took a seat on a chair at the bar, and just played with a fork that she held in between her hands. Mix and I gave each other confused looks, this girl must have been shy, I guessed. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around. "I'm Aquaria!" I told her, extending my hand. She just stood there looking at me for a bit before reaching out her own hand to connect them. "Kameron," she said before turning to Miz, waiting to here her name. "Oh! I'm Miz Brianna Cracker, but you can call me whatever. Aquaria over here calls me Miz." She beamed her usual beautiful smile and held out her hand for Kameron like I previously had done. Kameron took it, with less hesitation before, and shyly smiled back at Miz. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked picking up on of Sharon's horror movies. Mix made a scared expression, but her face softened as I held her hand. "Sure," Kameron said, getting of the chair. It's safe to say we made a new friend, but it's also safe to say, a lot if people handle horror movies the way Miz had before.