Day 5, Desire

Alaska's POV:

I walked down the dirty cemented side walks kicking stones along the way. How could I have been so stupid! Sharon HATED Phi Phi and drunk me visited her. I hated myself just as much as Sharon did Phi Phi right now. I walked past many buildings, and one caught my eye. A tall black home with ghosts painted on the 3 dead trees outside if it. I walked down the ling rocky path up to the door of the house. I knocked quietly, knowing who had lived there. "Hello?" A tall teen opened the door. She had long black hair and makeup that was perfect in every way. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought This was Sharon's home, Ill be going now." I said with a sad smile about to exit the place. "Who's at the door Aquaria?" It was Sharon. I looked past the young girl and saw her. She replaced me? That quickly? "Hey, mom this girl wants to talk to you!" Mom? I looked at Sharon who walked past 'Aquaria' and stood in the door frame. "I've got a lot to explain," she told me, "How's Phi Phi?" Her tone turned angry. "Look, I was drunk-" "you don't drink." She said rolling her eyes. "Tell me the truth." She said looking at me, her eyes, still filled with anger. "It is the truth! I was upset that you had left me alone and I got a drink, ok! Phi Phi surprisingly showed up to the bar and offered me more! I don't know what she ordered me, but one thing led to another, please forgive me!" I shouted at her tears falling down my face with every word. "I don't know if I can." She mumbled placing her hand on my cheek. "But I do know one thing." She stepped closer and my heart was racing. "I still love you." She whispered, still holding me close. "I still desire you," she told me. "Mom," I heard which moved Sharon away from me in shock. "Hey," she told the young girl. "This is Alaska..." Sharon told her pulling me into the house and closing the door. "Who?" The girl asked. "The person I told you about yesterday."