Adore

3rd Person POV:

Bianca stood in the hospital sobbing loudly as her best friend lay in the bed across her. Adore had been out for months. The doctor promised that she would be up any time, but Bianca didn't believe it. At this point, all she could do was bud farewell. Over, and over, and over again.

Bianca kept her hand in Adore's as she watched her sleep peacefully. A doctor walked in. "Ms. Del Rio," She said. Bianca looked in her direction. "Yes, Ru?" She asked the doctor. "Delano is awake, and is breathing, but is in some sort of sleep paralysis. We will collect more information and later inform you." Bianca nodded, but kept her excitement in her mind as the doctor left, releasing it once the door shut. Adore was alive.

Bianca hugged her friend, she could feel Adore's breath, but couldn't see her eyes.

A few maybe 2 hours later, a doctor came in. She had long dark hair and an overly contoured chest. "Hello. We would like if you could sit on the waiting room whole we attempt to wake up your friend here." Bianca nodded, getting up to leave. As she opened the door, she turned around to face the doctor. "Attempt?" She asked. "Attempt," the doctor replied. "There is a chance she won't make it." Bianca's eyes went wide as the doctor shoved the door shut.

"Ms. Del Rio?" Bianca looked up to see the tall blonde from earlier. "Yes?" She asked, drying her eyes. "You can come see Adore." Bianca nodded, and quickly made her way to Adore's room.

Bianca opened the door to see Adore sitting up in her hospital bed, her knees up to her chest and a hand holding her head, small tears escaping her eyes.

"Adore?" Bianca asked, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "No. No." Adore shook her head mumbling. "Adore?" Bianca asked, more firmly than before. "Bianca-" Adore picked up her head to look at Bianca. "But you- you- you're dead." Adore whispered to her friend. "Well, I'm here, aren't I?" Bianca asked, removing her hand from Adore's shoulder and sitting across from her on the hospital bed. "I don't- I don't know." Adore slowly answered, crying with her words. "Adore. You must have been hallucinating, I'm right here." Bianca said. "No! I know what I saw!" Adore exclaimed.

Bianca sighed, about to leave the room. "Court invited us to a slumber party. You can go if you feel as if you can. I won't be, I have something to work on. Plus, it sounds kind of childish." Bianca quietly laughed to herself as she closed the door behind her.

Adore couldn't have been hallucinating... could she?

Adore was allowed to leave the hospital, so she did. She walked along the sidewalk, heading to Courtney's house. She thought about how she saw Bianca. Wasn't she supposed to be dead? Nothing made sense. The temperature dropped and it blew Adore's long hair in the wind. She just stood still, thinking about Bianca. Hoping she loved and cared for her as much as she did.

She slowly moved along the concrete,the air getting thinner, the night sky darker. Then she got a call from Dela.