Evade the Inevitable

3rd person POV:

Violet, Pearl, Fame, Max, Willam, Trixie, Katya and Courtney were all stationed at Max's small coffee shop, Adore was sat lonely in her home, Sharon in her study, and Bianca, Bianca seemed to have not survived a terrible accident. However, Dela and Alaska had been missing. There was no word if returning, leaving, or living. As was the situation with Bianca. Laganja had been in her dance studio dropping her brain cells to death with loud tongue pops while dancing to songs about pretzels. One may question why she had anything to do with this story, why was she placed in the plot at all? She had more value to what's to come than you think. Be careful, because What you see, it isn't always the truth.

Dela's POV:

My eyes widened realizing what was actually going on in this building. "Laganja?" I asked as I saw a figure with short banged hair and shades if green surrounding her clothing. "Creme," she said annoyed, like I was supposed to know it was her. She walked around the room before looking directly at me and her once poker faced lips grew into the largest smirk I had seen in my life. "Y'all wanted a twist, aye?" She spoke in a voice as if she wanted outsiders to hear before backing me against a wall. "What are you doing?" I asked looking my mind. "Mama, the real question is what am I going to do." She replied, and going against what I had once thought, her large grin grew bigger. She planned this. "How did you know I would be here?" I looked into her eyes searching for a reason or a clue. "Because I knew Bianca wasn't, and I knew you were the most gullible." What? "What are you saying?" I begged her. "What I'm saying, mama, is I know what's going on around here. You should leave while you can." My back was stuck to the wall she pinned me to. What made her think I could leave? "But I can't go." I said mentioning to where her long nails were dug deep into my skin. "Well, isn't that tragic." She said maliciously reclaiming her once known award of having that huge grin.

???'s POV:

"Hello, Hello, Hello." A voice floated around the dark room. "I have a friend for you." The same voice said immediately after. I had to way to respond. My limbs were all tied together and my mouth taped shut. The person laughed and pushed another person in the tiny cell along me. The person sat up and held their head in pain. That's when I realized who it was. "Bianca?" The girl looked at me in disbelief.