I want your love, feel the hole in my heart

Trixie's POV:
"HEY BRENDA!" Katya had shouted to me. "It's Trixie." I told her walking into the bathroom where she had been staring herself down. "Alright, Barbara, I look like a Maureen to you?" She asked turning around, slapping my face with her long blonde hair. "No, you look like a Katya, seeing as that's your name" I told her, exiting the bathroom as she continued to look at herself. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed the gold plated plated pen Katya had given me. I smiled, remembering how wonderful our friendship had been as it blossomed into something more, like a beautiful rose, except it wilted. Like I said before, Katya had been my escape from the world. Now her memory had escaped the world, and I didn't know when it was coming back- or if it would. "BARBARA! I THINK I REMEMBER SOMETHING!" Well it wasn't obviously my name. I left the room to go see Katya. "Look! I think I know what my name was!" She exclaimed, placing a baby hand on her head. She said, setting herself down on the couch. "Judy." She announced. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked her. "Judy- spelled D J O O D I." She said, doing some weird dance, saying random letters bungled up into each other. "BERNERNERNERNER" Is all I had gotten from her. She smiled, baby hand still in tact with her hair. I rolled my eyes, placing a hand above her palm, and reached into my pocket, they way she had done when giving me that gem. I pulled out my phone and she scooted over to me, looking at the glowing device. I opened the photos app and clicked albums. I only had two photo albums on my phone. They were called 'Two Birds' and the other, 'One Stone' The album titled 'Two Birds' held 563 photos, all of me and Katya. No one else. I tapped the album and played the photos all on slide show, hoping it triggered something, allowing for her to remember me, or some one. I handed her my phone, which she took, not moving her eyes off the electronic. I left her on the couch, going to return to my bedroom once more. I opened the door and closed it again. Sitting on my bed I pulled out a pink glittery notebook with a wood grain printed rose on the cover. I began to write; And I don't smell you in my sheets, and I don't hear you in the hall, without your cologne. Your calls on the phone. I don't know you at all. Katya had seemed like a whole different person without her memory, or should I say Maureen did? Djoodi? And I'm growing older, I know that we're over, the way we'd always have been. And then I see you... And I know you all over again. And I don't leave you in the night, and I don't up and go away, no green in your eyes,or teary goodbyes, no one cries on the plane. I know, I'm adjusting, I know I should just think of going, and not where I've been. And then I see you, and I know you all over again. "Trixie?" I looked up at the door. Katya. I she smiled at me, placing my phone on the vanity by the door. Before coming over and sitting on my bed. I shut my notebook, and looked over to her. "I love you," she whispered, pulling me into a hug, almost as tight as the one I had given her in the cave. Is it wrong if I listen to the songs that we've lived in, and the stories are staying the same. I lie by the speaker, just getting weaker, until I remember your name. And I don't call you when I cry,  and I don't stay the day in bed, mostly I'm fine. Most of the time, I get by, like I said, I haven't been drinking, I haven't been thinking, of lonely 'If Only's and then... And then I see you.... And I know you all over again. And then I see you, and I love you all over again. "I love you, too." And then I see you, and I love you all over again. Just then, a dark bird, a raven, flew into my broken window.