This isn't the end, is it?

Adore's POV:

No. No,this can't be. It can't. Whatever happened when I was almost dying was real? Oh no this is horrible. I can't make the same mistake as last time. Where's Bianca? This is torture.

I'm so glad to know where everyone should be and what's going on. That was the fortunate part. The unfortunate part was also that I knew what was going on. Someone could fly past here, die, and I would be the only one who knew what happened.

I gripped my leather jacket and ran straight to Bianca's place. As fast as I could. Even though I know she wouldn't die, I wasn't going to risk it, nor was I going to go through not having her. Again.

I knocked frantically on the door as I arrived to the house. "Yes?" Bianca opened the door, fabric on her shoulder. It was a dark shade, a burnt brownish tone, which I had recognized. "Bianca, this is going to sound crazy," I said to her, walking into the house. She closed the door behind me.

"And?" She set the fabric down in ashock small coffee table by a couch. "I know exactly what's going to happen and when." I told her. "So, what's going to happen next?" She asked me. "That's the thing,I came here so I changed everything that could happen. I just know a series of events that we can base unfortunate outcomes off of." I answered her, sitting on the couch. "Oh, so unfortunate is a key word, isn't it?" She sat by me. "Yeah, it is. Almost everything was unfortunate. Other than meeting some new friends named Violet, Pearl, Max, Fame, Katya and Trixie. Plus, you shouldn't trust Darienne." I told her. "Or Ganja." "What did she do now?" Bianca asked, sarcastically, but she had no reason to be. Laganja somehow proved to be a huge threat to our existence.

"Bianca, seriously. She works for an evil genius who ended up being our old makeup school teacher. She later tricked me into thinking you were dead, turned against her haus, and her employer killed our friends. SHE KILLED KELLY VIVACIOUS ORNACIA AND APRIL!" I was starting to raise my voice towards the end. Bianca looked shocked. "Ru?" She asked, and I was about to respond, I was going to say 'yes, that's who.' But I heard the familiar "Hello Hello Hello." Response. The one that played in my brain and reoccurred in my nightmares. I faced the speaker.

"I was expecting only one of you to be here, but two works." Ru walked towards us, dragging her hand along the backside of the couch Bianca and I were seated at. Bianca looked at me, fear striking her eyes. I looked back, a shocked expression displayed. I hadn't expected this to happen. How could I? I wouldn't have known. Why did I have to come warn Bianca? I'm so stupid! Now I don't have the advantage of knowing what was to come next. Now i was as useless as all the roaches lurking in the shadows of Ru's disheveled heart. I would have probably just woken up again, and again, and again, as if my life was just wanting me to feel horrible, day after day, after day. Then all over again. But this time, I knew it was real. I couldn't wake up like I once did. This isn't fake, this is no hallucination. This isn't my mind.

This was life. And it was horrible.

A/N: GUYS I'M FINALLY UPDATING!!! I'M SO SHOCKED THAT THIS IS NUMBER 4 IN DRAG OMG THANK YOU!!! I ACTUALLY CAN'T BELIEVE ITTTTTTT