Day 11, Haus Hunters

Laganja's POV:

I high fived Gia as we ran back into the Haus. "Hey, mama!" I yelled at Alyssa flinging my black duffel bag across the hall. "What's going on right here right now on this very day?" She asked raising not only one, but two eyebrows. "Well-" Gia tried explaining, but I butted my way in front of her, causing her to tumble to the floor. I quickly yelled to Gia, "C'MON DEATH DROP!" And went back to telling Alyssa what we had done. "We got hired by this tall lady'" I explained, "It has great pay, mama. She just makes us do whatever she wants." I shrugged as Gia stood up off the floor fixing her dress. "Yeah, like how we kidnapped D-" I put my hand over her mouth. "You did what now?" Shangela asked us prancing down the stairs. "Nothing, girl." I said grabbing some ramen from the pantry. "Yeah, nothinggggggggggggggggggggg" Gia said. "Uh huh, of course, girl." I heard from Alyssa. "Yeah, why are you blaming us?" Gia said in an awfully rude tone. "Get a grip, get a life and get over it!" Alyssa told her. Shangela came to the kitchen and just like me, also grabbed some ramen. She stuffed it in the microwave and leaned against the wall, sucking in all of that Tea. "I don't like messy queens, I don't like cheap queens, and I don't like manly queens." Gia fired back at Alyssa. "No shade no tea, I'm just letting you know." She said crossing her arms. "Halleloo!" Shangela shouted making the room less quiet from Alyssa's current hatred towards Gia. "Let's get it together before you want to read," She continued sliding her bowl of ramen out of the microwave oven. "Honestly, I think y'all are boring I'm just trying to turn the party!" I told the three girls who stood around me. "what?" Alyssa asked me raising only one perfectly painted brow. "I don't remember the exact comment you said, but earlier I do feel like you were saying... I don't even know, but I felt a little hurt by you earlier." I shrugged taking a bite of ramen at the same time as Shangela. "Don't get bitter, just get better." Alyssa told me turning off the TV that had been playing some weird dance show. "I'm not going to entertain drama, chaos, confusion, and madness." Alyssa said setting down the remote to face me and Gia. She turned to talk to Shangela as if we hadn't been standing right there beside her, "They were backstabbing me right there, behind my back."  "Behind your back?!?!" Gia shouted, as if we hadn't done anything wrong. Shangela nodded, her face still stuffed with food. "Back rolls?" Alyssa asked us in shock. "I'm not saying that you came for me," I tried to calm her down before Gia and I ended up homeless. "but I do feel a little shafted by you today." I told her, once again shrugging, my short blonde hair touching my shoulders. "Please don't be mad," I added. "because girl, these legs are everything!" I shouted kicking my left leg up almost kicking Shangela in the face. "Do you smell all that?" Shangela asked setting down her empty bowl, sniffing the air. "smells like lies to me. If I throw you a bone, I expect a bone to be thrown back to me later on." She was siding with Alyssa against the two of us. "Absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Gia said trying and failing at making it sound as if we would repay her if she did something nice for us. Alyssa stood up and walked over to Shangela, putting her mouth to her ear and covering the scene with her long nailed hands. "I don't like secrets mama." I said looking at the two. "Yeah, me too girl." Gia said after I had finished my statement. "Then it won't be a secret." Shangela said waiting for Alyssa's response. Alyssa nodded and said, "We are kicking you too out." And Shangela said, "Girl, move." Ushering us out the door. "The Haus of Edwards is O-fish-u-ally over." Alyssa said, popping her tongue and slamming the door. "Nice going, Gia." I said as we left the building. "Thanks." She said, and I rolled my eyes. We were now currently planning on sleeping on the road, but then I remembered something. "Hey, Gia." I told her picking myself up off the ground, offering her a hand. "I remember a uninhabited home we can stay at." I exclaimed, pulling her up off the ground. She nodded, signaling for me to take her to the place I had bee referring too. I started heading towards the neighborhood, stopping at Bianca's old place.

A/N: Check out my collab with @violetliaison , Ru-Done it?