11 queens remain, 3 queens' remains

Adore's POV:

Great, we had to dress like we were going to the Tony Awards, and that wasn't really my style. I looked around the room and saw all the other queens already getting ready, meanwhile, I was seated thinking about what I should do.

"What's a Tony?"Gia asked, dragging the 'y' longer than Bianca would have drug her. Was this girl for real? How did she not know what a TONY AWARD was?

My dress was okay compared to a lot if the girls, so I wasn't that upset with my not sewing abilities. I mean, I didn't completely fail. That's good, I guess. I couldn't get sent home, out there, alone. This was the only safe place I could be, and it wasn't even safe.

Bianca's POV:

Alright. These girls basically look dead. Adore was okay, April was... well... she looked like a kindergarten craft project. Like, a piece if tan felt with Styrofoam balls glued across it. Not a good look, honey! Dela.... well, you know that cell called the golgi apparatus? Yeah, it looks like that was the inspiration for the gown, she even has them on her sleeve! That's skill, no one can walk the runway looking like a body cell. Courtney reminded me of pink metallic poster board, like second grade science project stuff. Darienne. That glittery weed leaf can go somewhere else, we are NOT addicted. Gia looked okay compared to her last look, but she did look like a salmon with a walnut on it's head, but you didn't hear from me! Joslyn looked like one of those rejected Disney princesses, and Laganja. Oh, Laganja. She looked like a bird hunter on the run way. Who wears bird wings on their head? I think she went for some sort of Ariana Grande bunny mask thing, but feathers, and she failed. Miserably. Milk, was, well, she was special..... No she wasn't. The outfit was definitely unique, I don't know what else I can say about it, it speaks alone. It also stands alone.  Trinity looks like the 1990 version of that straw berry shortcake grape character, the dress was fine, but the makeup and hair hadn't really been working for her... seriously, really queen?

3rd person POV:

The queens all lined up on stage, waiting to see who was to leave next. The tension in the room could be cut with a cheese knife. *cough cough Adore cough cough* "Milk," Ru's voice filled the once silent room. "You may now, Sashay Away."

Th walked into the werkroom, when Milk was, writing in lipstick on the mirror. Ru was about to attack, she had her knife pulled out and everything, but she heard the doors open. Adore Delano walked into the room. "Oh, sorry, I forgot my pizza..." she said to Milk. Adore grabbed a slice of pizza that had been hidden under her makeup table, on a metal shelf. She gasped when she noticed the knife in Ru's hand.

It was safe to say that Milk would soon receive and invitation to Any Survivors. Adore was going to be spoken to, she had to keep her mouth shut. Ru stayed hidden away until Milk left, then she set out to find Adore.

Adore was found in the Golden Room, her mouth gaping open at what she saw. "You won't tell anyone," Ru said from behind her. "Or I will find a way to make your life more miserable than it would be. I will move on to your loved ones, after the queens." Adore had tears slowly fall down her face as she looked at Ru in shock. "Get to bed." Ru said, closing the closet door.

A/N: due to request, I'm starting a one shots book for queens soon, yay.