I'm holding on, Your already gone

Adore's POV:

Is this love? I looked around the decorated building, my friends and family members in seats along the isle. This was the place where Bianca had died. I looked down at the long white trail coming out of the back of my dress. I can't believe it. I was black mailed into getting married to-

I woke up gasping for air at that horrible nightmare. I was getting married at the building Bianca had died in. I looked around my room trying to find where the loud ringing was coming from that just went off. My eyes landed on my phone, so I picked it up. 'Incoming call from Laganja' She should know I didn't want to talk to her. Not after seeing that she's the reason I lost Bianca.  I hung up, which was stupid, because now she knows I had been at my phone. I should have just let it go to voicemail! She called again. I picked up, but I wasn't going to listen to all her BS today. I was going to hang up if things got stupid. "Hey mama!" Her voice echoed around my room. "Hi, 'Ganja" I said. "Look, I've got some dirt on you so-" She began to say. "What now?" I asked her. She coughed into the speaker, causing me to flinch. "I dug up some dirt, mama, and you better listen carefully," She explained. "9th grade, October 13, Friday, 1:59 PM." She spoke into the phone, attempting to whisper. I was shocked. No one knew about that. "How did you find this out?" I asked her. "I have my sources, but my sources have a cost." She said with an evil laugh at the end of her sentence. "Meet me at my place." She said. "You mean Bianca's?" I asked her. "Nope, mine now." She told me hanging up. The only person I had in my 9th grade class that I'm still in contact with was- Jeffree?

A/N: Another short chapter~ read Ru-Done it on @VioletLiaison 's acc wahoo! It's a long story on how that came to be.