Pee Pee O'haha

Sharon's POV:

I looked at the ashy road heading towards that cafe I had heard the two girls speaking at. They didn't seem to be there, so I took the time to open the doors, and with the sound of a small bell ringing, I was greeted by a young woman with grey hair. "Hello!" She exclaimed, nervously looking towards the back door. My suspicion rise everything time she tumbled with her fingers. "Hi," I said to her, "have you seen a small leather journal around here" I asked her, my hands placed directly behind my back. "Sharon Needles?" She asked me. I was confused as to where she got this information, but she probably has my book. "Yes, that's me." I told her blankly. She mumbled something and shouted to someone who I assumed had been in the bathroom. "Hey, Yours dear?" She shouted at the empty wall. Yours- Alaska's undercover name. Alaska was here. "I told you to call me Alaska, Max!" Her voice filled the air around me. She was back. The door opened revealing my best friend, and hopefully future girlfriend. "Sharon?" She looked at me with disbelief and many other emotions which included sadness. I don't know why she would be upset. "Hello?" I said to my phone as it rang in my leather jacket's picket. "Heyyyy " a voice said in a I had never heard in my life. "Hey Sharon, its Phi Phi. I'm just calling to tell you about how much fun Alaska and I had in Florida." "What... I thought you were in Texas or something?" I asked her  hoping her previous statement was a lie. "No," she said into the microphone of the electronic. "Sharon?" Alaska asked me once more. "I have to go." I said into my phone hanging up on Phi Phi. "I have to go" I repeated to Max and Alaska. Now, I can finally tell Adore I felt the same way she did. We both had felt heartbreak. "WAHOO WE GOT THE BODY OUT!" I heard yelling from the cafe. It rise my suspicion, that must have been why Max was nervous, but anything in this town is normal. I walked to the hill with huge rocks that had once living humans names in them. "Hello, mother." I greeted the large stone with rises sat across the patchy dirt. "I missed you."