Hospitality

Adore's POV:

I woke up in a small bundle on the floor. I untangled my self from the old food and blankets surrounding me. I walked into the kitchen, I assumed Courtney had a fix four headaches like a pain killer. After what seemed like ages I grabbed some and took it. I grabbed a sticky note and place it on the fridge after writing to court that I had left. She had no good breakfast in the fridge, and what was in there was vegan. I opened the door making sure to lock it behind me. I hadn't taken acare vehicle here, seeing as she lives close by, but my legs ached like crazy. About half way home I heard a gain whimper, it seemed to be coming from an abandoned park in which Sharon had suggested they ghost hunted yet. The good old days. I walked slowly making sure not to cause a ruckus. "Hello?" I almost whispered into the cold foggy air. "Hi..." a voice responded in a thick and unsure Russian accent. "Are you okay? I heard you crying." I spoke yet again to the air. "Yeah..." a figure began to walk out of the darkness. She was tall and blonde. "I'm just having, you know, relationship issues." She rubbed her left arm and looked at the dirt. "I know." I responded sympathetically. "Thanks I guess." She looked at me. "What's your name? Maybe we can talk later or whatever." I asked with genuine interest in the girl- I had never seen her before. "We can talk later, here is my number." She offered pulling a gold plated pen with the word "scare" imprinted into it.
She Hagan to write on my palm as bright red ink made numbers appear. "Nice pen," just like her I had never seen one like it. "Thank you, a bright red scare from Russia." She said proudly placing the cap back on it. "Oh," I looked down at my hand. "See you later?" She questioned. "Of course." I responded before smiling as I walked home. I had made another friend, and hopefully she was a good one. My phone started vibrating, and I reached into my pocket. I was unfamiliar to the number, but life is full of risks, I answered it. "Hello?" I called into the machine. "Hi, we informed you yesterday of your friend Bianca, visiting hours are in 120 minutes, feel free to stop by." A melancholy voice answered me. And that's when my heart dropped. "A-alright." I said as tears swelled in my eyes. "Bye sweetie." The voice said as my phone dinged telling me the call had ended. As I crumbled to the floor I finally realized this was all my fault when yesterdays memories came flooding in.