Lament

Violet's POV:

There was a dead body sitting in the cafe I worked at. Katya had took Trixie to the bathrooms where Max and Fame were previously located. Pearl looked the body up and down before stating that we had to dispose of it somehow. I made eye contact with Fame who had just replenished the makeup stock stored on her face. She had bright red lipstick that matched the unwelcome smudges placed on Max's lips. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Max spoke. "There are visitors," she pointed out. I looked out the window and saw two blondes. "I'll deal with it, don't worry, dears." Max said before grabbing a apron a slight shade darker than her hair and exited the building. "Luckily they didn't choose to eat inside." Fame said sighing to signal the end if her sentence. "Good thing." Pearl agreed grabbing a fork and sitting on the ground. I exchanged confused expressions with Fame before turning to Pearl who was now stuffing Max's dropped cupcakes down her throat. "What are you doing?" I questioned her. "Having floor cake." She said proudly like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You disgust me sometimes." I replied rolling my eyes. "But you love me!" She said sarcastically, but it still turned my cheeks red. "Alright, love birds," Game said giggling. "Now to get the body out." She motioned to the dead man in the middle of the floor near Pearl. "Oh, you have no room to talk!" I argued with her as Pearl still seated on the floor, dug into another cupcake. "Why is that?" She raised an eyebrow. "Don't even act like you forgot," I explained. "I saw your lipstick on Max." I finished crossing my arms. "MMMMM SO GOOODDDDD !" Pearl exclaimed from her position on the cold tile. "I don't understand how you eat that." I looked down at her. "Uh, guys?" I heard Fame from behind me. "Yes?" I asked slightly annoyed. She had pulled off the mask of the man we had shot. "Carson?" Max asked as she opened the door to the light ring of the bell. "Carson." Fame said looking down at the shorter girl. "Why-"  She began to say. "I think I know." A girl with Long tangled blonde hair budged into the door. "My name is yours." She greeted us.

A/N: Some chapters are duplicating and I don't know why so sorry about that :/