Can't be a part of the broken apart

Alaska's POV:

Sharon had been really busy with finding the secrets of this town, and I can't take it. I miss when it was just us, but now we some how have a daughter, at least, I hoped we had a daughter. Aquaria was a great girl, in fact, she reminded me so much of Sharon when we had been in High School together, but it doesn't stop me from missing the good days. When we had no care in the word. I sat on the picnic table in the back yard of the home we planned to move out of. "The sun is up and here we are." I mumbled to my self. This is the first time I had seen the sun in a place like this in ages. I laughed at myself remembering the last time the sun had been out here. We were in collage, spending the day together, and we ended up spending the night together, too. I stepped down from the picnic table and walked to where the light had shone on a small patch of grass- it was the only grass that was green here, that and whatever reflected off of the green car Laganja had owned, causing Bianca's grass to look green. Bianca was now living with Adore, but she cut off all payments for her old home, so 'Ganja and Gia were basically screwed. I sat my head in the grass and stared at the sky. I smiled to myself. I looked at the ring on my left hand. Sharon was yet to tell Aquaria, but we both hoped she would take it fine., or at least get used to me in some way. The burning smell of dead grass filled the air along side the warm breeze that had replaced the usual cold one. I loved Sharon, I knew she loved me, but things happen, and that's why we broke up in the first place. I saw that in the grass where I was stationed, there was a single blood red rose. I tried picking it, but I pricked myself. I wiped my hand on my black ripped skinny jeans, and avoided the rose. I looked back at the sky thinking of all my problems. It is what it is, it is what it is, it is what it is, It is what it is, It is what it is, It is what it is, it is what it is, it is what it is, it is what it is, It is what it is, it is was it is. "Mom?" I sat up from my spot on the ground. Sharon hadn't been near me, no. Aquaria already considered me as a mother, and that filled my heart with more happiness than it deserved at this point. I can't be a part of the broken apart, because this family is my glue. They put me back together when I was shattered. "Yes?" I asked her standing up. "That black rose is pretty," She complimented smiling and walking away. what? the only rose that had been near me was red and it's- gone? I stood up looking around. I looked down at my feet, I could have sat on it? Then my hair had fallen in my face, along with the black petals of a rose. I grabbed the dark stem from my hair. odd. I looked at the petals on the ground, and they began to float away in the warm breeze. I wasn't dumb, no. I saw those petals turn into feathers and fly in a different direction, opposite the wind. A Raven, light on it's feathers flew into a tree by the grave yard near our home. I swear it winked at me before dissolving into dust which was carried away in the wind, the same direction it had originally been going if it had still been a rose.

A/N: I'm working on adding more characters, most of the ones I'm adding have been mentioned, Blair as an example. I'm adding a character who was mentioned in this chapter sometime soon, you probably already know who it is, if not, Girl, Buck Up, She will Take Your Man, Honey.