Surreptitious Love

Katya's POV:

Trixie had apologized to me many times now for breaking up with me for no reason. She wants to get back together, but says it's my choice. We just sat there in the bathroom cleaning up her makeup and talking- like nothing ever happened. It would be a lie if I said I didn't love her anymore. In fact, I was still in love with her today. "Trix..." I mumbled softly to the point where I could barely hear myself. "Yes?" She asked me in a slightly louder tone. "I-i miss you. I miss us." I said looking up at her and staring into her eyes. "I do too," she assured me. "But if we get back together, I don't want what we had or will have to end." She said dramatically. "I'm willing to risk whatever I have for you," she continued. "Are you willing to as well?" She turned from the mirror and was looking down at me. "Trixie, you know I would." I offered her my hand which she gladly took. "Even tour baby hands, Brenda?" She looked like she was about to die of laughter. "Yes, Barbara." I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "Great lets go." She exclaimed reaching for the doornob. "Hang on," I stopped her. "Lets not tell them we are back together, just not until we know it won't make things worse?" I asked her. "Awe, of course!" She smiled which melted what was left of my heart and she held out her pinky. "Promise." She said waiting for me to connect my pinky to hers. I liked our figures. She pulled open the door and we saw what had been going on. Pearl was eating floor cake which, I happily helped her finish, and Violet, Fame, and Max were looking at the man Trixie had shot. Not until I got closer, did I realize it had been Carson. "Why would he do something like that" Max said to a girl who hasn't been in the room. "I don't know, but what I do know is-" she was in the middle of responding until I cut her off. "Alaska?!?!?" I asked hugging her. "Hey, Katya Zigawalawalawala!" She said hugging back. "You know each other?" Pearl asked Alaska and me. "Yeah, seems like it." Game said sarcastically. "I was gonna ask the same thing," Trixie looked at me. What I saw in her eyes- was she upset? "Okay, so The girl with weird hair is Alaska," Violet said casually . "Violet! That's rude!" Max exclaimed pointing a finger and the black haired beauty queen. I motioned Trixie over to the counter which held the cash register and food options. "Are you upset?" I asked her . "No, I just thought she liked you in a way different from friends based on what I saw." She explained rubbing her elbow. "Nah, she likes Sharon." I said casually. "Who's that?" Trixie looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Needles?" I asked her in I questioning tone. She shook her head indicating she had no idea who I was referring to. "Oh." I said before turning to Alaska. "I wonder why she's here," I asked Trixie. "She wasn't here before. Like last week, yesterday, last month, 2 weeks ago, I've never seen her around here" Trixie explained glancing at Pearl who seemed to be reading a book. "Odd..." she mumbled. We decided to ask her what she had been reading and where she got the book. It happened to be a diary. And I knew who it belonged to. "Pearl," I began to say. "This belongs to Sharon Needles." I told her grabbing the book. "Alaska?" I asked turning around to face the other four girls. "I think Sharon might be here too." I said handing her the leather book Pearl had found on the sidewalk a while ago. "This is Sharon's..." she said aloud flipping through pages of the book. "She was here, but I don't know if she still is. If anyone has a shot at explaining the weird events that keep popping up around here out of no where, its Sharon Needles. We need to find her, return this, and hopefully get some answers." Alaska said to all of us in the room closing the book after finishing her statement. "Where could she be?" Violet asked. "In a place like this, my friend, any where is a good area for a paranormal investigator like Sharon to be. Anywhere here can attract spirits." She said. "Max, Katya, Trixie, and Miss Fame, can you find a way to get rid if the body, and Pearl, Violet, and I will go search the place for Sharon?" She asked already getting ready to leave by holding the door handle. "Of course!" Max exclaimed looking around the room already for a tool that could be of use. She was always so sweet. I looked at Trixie. We were in for a ling day if we couldn't let anyone know we were back together. "Alright, tell me if you find anything." Alaska said following Pearl and Violet out the doors. "I need to use the toilet," Fame said walking towards the restrooms. "She always does." Trixie rolled her eyes at her own sentence. "Guys!" We heard fame yelling. "Yes, Darling?" Max returned the shouting in almost the same time as Fame had used. "This glass is double sided!" She yelled back. We all looked at each other in shock before knowing someone had planned this.