Catch this toxic stare

Violet's POV:

This red headed lady is really pushing it. This girl- she didn't care for her passenger's health or safety! And even worse- I swear she's been shooting heart eye emojis at Pearl's back. When Pearl had fallen asleep on the plane, I shot as many daggers at this Minj chick as she did me. What did she not get from Pearl actually hating her? I was so confused! She is really testing me. I sat in my seat keeping a protective arm around Pearl, who was seated by the window. Luckily she hadn't been in the isle, or the short red haired m&m lady would have made a move. I glared at her every time she glared at me, so basically whenever her face pointed in my direction. The plane was to land any second now, and I was so exited to get rid of this lady. I wrapped both my arms around Pearl as Minj walked past our seats, earning a scowl from her in response. I pretended as if I hadn't seen it and continued to hug Pearl. The plane flew towards the ground, so I took the landing time to wake up Pearl. "Wake up, Pearl," I whispered rubbing her back. She didn't move an inch, so I raised my voice slightly. "Wake up!" She still didn't listen, so I grabbed her white water bottle and poured it on her face. She groaned and stretched her arms. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "What was that for?" She asked in a tired, half awake voice. "You wouldn't wake up and we are landing." I shrugged then pointed out the window she had been leaning on. She picked up her stuff and tried to push it all  into her bag. I laughed at her and rolled my eyes, and how horrible it was that they landed on Minj. She smirked at Pearl, but when she noticed me, turned away. What was wrong with her? I asked myself. The plane landed and I picked up my stuff. I held out a hand for Pearl to take, which luckily, she did. I rushed out there as fast as I could. We picked up our bags and headed to the hotel that we would be staying at. I unlocked our room door and Pearl walked in, me following in behind. "Is there going to be a problem?" She asked turning to face me. "No? Why?" I asked. "There's one bed." The said pointing to the bed against the wall. It had been a pretty basic hotel room none the less. "No, as long as you stay on your side and don't get in my personal space, we will be just fine." I said setting down my stuff on the bed. "Alright then." Pearl mumbled placing her belonging on the bed as well. "I'm going to shower." She told me. "Can you get something to eat while I do?" I nodded and grabbed the hotel room key. I unlocked the door, walked out, and locked it back up. I headed down the stairs and into the restaurant section of the hotel. I walked down to the nearest healthy place, and felt someone following me. I turned around, but no one was there, so I continued walking. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see the Minj girl from the place. "What do you want?" I asked, moments before being slapped with a hello kitty baton she had been wearing as an accessory.

Pearl's POV:

I was waiting for Violet to get back when I noticed she had locked me in the room until she arrived. Fun.