My green eyes, your rainbow rage

Adore's POV:

Tati's eyes- I've seen that before. When I stumbled upon that cell at the hospital the blonde woman appeared from the darkness once more. "Don't mess with things that isn't normal," She said motioning to Tati, or you'll end up like her. then it hit me. Everyone who had been one of Ru's minions had sacrificed themselves to bring another back to life. That meant Coco should be around her somewhere. I know Alyssa may not take that well, but I jumped to my feet to tell everyone when Tatianna and Ru faded away into nothingness. I ran up to the stage and Shouted into the microphones Alyssa happened to have set up there. "Listen, Tati traded her life," I said. "It's not her, so you can hurt whatever demon took over her body," "Who'd life did she trade her's with mama?" Alyssa shouted up at me. "Coco," I said into the mic making eye contact with everyone in the room one by one. Alyssa gave a sour face and rolled her eyes. "So where is she?" She asked looking around as the doors to the house opened. We all looked over expecting Coco, but she hadn't been there. Instead, there stood Bianca with a large red cut across her neck that had finally stopped bleeding. I stared at her in disbelief.

A/N: Another short chapter, sorry lmao