Tomorrow doesn't mean a thing

Darienne's POV:

Something about this competition had an eerie feeling to it, and I knew eerie. I had written a letter to Bianca in binary about things that I shouldn't know, but I did.

Bianca's POV:
(Bianca's runway critiques, just to lighten the mood) so for some reason, this full of herself tall lady thing is making us wear looks inspired by her 'looks'. Anyways, Adore was ok, other than the fact that her hair looks like Alaska's. Dela looked like  a bee hive with hair, Courtney served extinct bird realness with her 'look', Darienne looked like cat woman's trying to be cool great grandmother, meanwhile, Gia and her winky eye served the runway as a hair ball on steroids. Joslyn came out of that dressing room looking like a bird had gone skinny dipping in a lake of chocolate milk and hot sauce. Not a good combo, not a good look. Laganja Estranja. It was interesting. She stayed that dollar store wig though! Points for that! She actually had a carpet with limb holes as her outfit. That's all I can say. Trinity. Lets start with that forehead. $10 can ride from hairline to grow bone. Her look was fine, other than the fact that it actually resembled a swifter duster, so it wasn't fine.

3rd person POV:

The queens talked amongst themselves, and had no clue of what was awaiting them, what Adore found, and what was going to happen to Milk. Adore and Bianca departed from the others and stood in a corner, Adore trying to explain what she had seen, without being caught. "What about death is new to you?" Bianca whispered to Adore in an annoyed, yet sad way. "Nothing," Adore admitted. "It's just hard to believe that someone so close to you could change over the course of 1 hour." "Adore, no one changes that fast unless it's a reaction to some quick and unexpected event. She was either always like this, or has been for a while now. You don't just become a killer over night." Bianca said, glancing around the room every once in a while.

Adore was now doing her makeup at her own station, an expression of fear and worry plastered across her face. "Hey," Bianca lightly tapped her shoulder. "Don't worry about things that haven't happened." Adore smiled, though she hadn't been happy. "I'm fine," she replied, as if nothing had ever changed her thoughts completely. "I know you brought to understand that when you say you're fine, you only say that to not be bothered. I know that you only say you're fine because events are too much for you to handle. You don't want others pity, and that 'I'm fine' is only an expression you use because you can't explain what's happening, but that's fine. Just tell me what you can." Bianca said, just loud enough for Adore to hear. It warmed her heart to know that even the coldest and most bitter person here was actually kind to someone, and she was lucky for it to have been her.

""Thank you," Adore whispered, just loud enough for Bianca to hear. "For what?" She asked. "Being one of the only people who actually listen to me," Adore smiled, looking at Bianca, who gladly returned the grin.

On the main stage the surviving girls stood, facing the judges table. Adore had once again been clocked for her 'hog body' and others also got bad critiques. "Gia Gunn," Rupaul broke the ling silence. "I'm sorry my dear,but you are up for elimination." Laganja gave Gia a look of pity, and went back to worrying about her stats at the moment. "Laganja Estranja," Rupual said, once again shattering the silence like glass. "I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination." Laganja let tears fall from her eyes, as she nodded. She had to go up against her best friend, and only left over family member. They had to fight for life.

"Gia Gunn," Gia and Laganja held hands, as they knew Ru had been killing off queens, they worked for her- well, they used to. Now, they were of no use to Ru and could be killed off without it being a large sacrifice. The dead air in the room stopped as Ru continued to speak. "You may now, Sashay Away."

Rupaul stopped go a on her way out, and this time, it hadn't been to kill her. Ru gave her a job. She was going to work undercover in the town she was living in, and make sure Milk said and knew nothing. Gia was alive, but others hadn't been so lucky.

9 girls remain.