Chola In Need

3rd Person POV:

Adore hit the glass as hard as she could, but it wouldn't break. It couldn't break. She screamed, and shouted, but no one heard. No one could. She was trapped in a dark cube with glass on each side. It had been a window to people's lives. A girl with fluffy red hair wearing makeup the way Adore used to looked in the mirror. Adore was scared for her life, seeing as the person on the other side was her. Red head Adore did some things in the mirror that Adore had to repeat, then she left. Adore looked in each window. One was her room, the other red head Adore, the next a light pink room with another Adore. She had been seated on her bed looking at her phone, smiling and laughing. Too bad Adore couldn't bee more like this Adore. The girl in the room walked up to the vanity with the mirror, placing her phone on it and leaving. She had left the phone on, so Adore tried to read it upside down. It was a group chat with queens names that she recognized, one message caught her eye, however. It was sent by Bianca, saying: Pizza, Happy birthday. Sounds like that Bianca and that Adore happened to be friends as well.

Adore's POV:

I turned the fourth mirror, and that's the one that left me in shock. There was a guy, with dark hair and a black Taco Bell top, eating the same things I had ordered yesterday. The guy had something around his neck that confused me. It said, "Rupaul's Drag Con" but what confused me even more, was the fact that my name had been written on it in a large print. "Adore Delano" I turned back to the mirror I had cane through and saw my former reflection. She sat down at the vanity and placed her red tube if lip gloss in the surface, along side a red stained syringe. She looked at me and walked into the room with the mirrors. She looked at me and said with an accent, "Hey, Chola, I'm Angel Baby." And then pushed me into the mirror that had been directly behind me. I fell into the pink room I had been looking at earlier that had blonde Adore's belongings. I watched as Angel Baby left the mirrors and returned to my room, leaving every Adore connected to that room reflectionless. I saw her apply a thick coat of that red lip gloss, and I also watched as her eyes changed red, and the lip gloss dissolved from her lips. The redness of her irises faded, as she stood up and left what I had been able to see. I heard a loud scream, that sounded oddly like me, and turned to see blonde Adore. She looked me up and down in shock as I stood up. "Hi?" I told her with a questionable tone. She picked up her phone from the vanity and kept a scared expression on her face, as she ran out the door, slamming it shut.