Day 10, Cocoa, Please

Tatianna's POV:

I opened the door of a small cafe near where I worked. A bell rang signaling my arrival and a girl with a name tag saying "Max" in cursive writing. "Hello, darling!" She exclaimed from the desk she had been sitting at. "Hello!" I greeted her looking at the menu that hung on the wall. "What can I get you today?" She asked me, resting her hands on the cash register. "Just something to drink." I told her. "And what will that be?" She asked. "Cocoa, please." I told her thinking of the recent loss of my good friend and co-worker. "Coming right up!" She told me with a smile handing the order to a girl with black hair who took it to what I assumed was the kitchen. "Fame will take you to a seat, your total is 3.75." She said. I handed her the money. Soon after, I was directed to a table by a girl with blonde hair wearing a shirt with a cartoon chicken on the back reading, "Chickens can be both friends and food" "Thenk Yew!" I told her taking a seat at the table. "No problem, Violet should have your drink shortly." She said walking away to help another customer with long blonde hair that had brown roots. She had a large white bow and a blue top and skirt. The kind girl that had sat me at this table walked over and the other lady sat across from me. "Hey, mama! I'm Shangela." I shook the hand that she extended towards me, but man, that bow? ...choices. So regarding the fact that I had accidentally told her that bow was a choice, we got into an argument... She started yelling in the middle of me apologizing to her, so I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. "I'm not done talking. You will speak when I'm done." I told her, and she made an unimpressed face crossing her arms. "sure thing, mama." She said sarcastically. I picked up my hot chocolate that had just been handed to me by a girl with dark hair, and walked to the door. "Your insides are dark and nasty!" I shouted before heading outside. I rolled my eyes and said to no one, "I pity the face she had." and sipped my drink as if it was a cup of tea.

A/N: Another short chapter, but now we have some Tati info i guess lmao