No Control

Courtney's POV:
We had been given a challenge for some odd thing we were in. First I was being accused if cheating and some how I'm whisked off to this place. I was placed in a group with everyone from my group yesterday, which luckily, were some good friends of mine. Well - Milk was in my group, and I don't necessarily know how I feel about her at the moment. We were doing some sort of haunted house thing, Bianca and I were going to be acting together, we were good friends. I was quite excited to have one close person. See, my love life is a mess. I dated Milk for the entire beauty school, and somehow ended up with a small crush on Bianca, but I'm over her, now. I have Willam, and she was the only one who could ever make me happy. Adore was the only one who knew about my old crush, and I feel like she doesn't like me, because everyone knows she likes Bianca. Except Bianca. It's obvious Bianca likes her back, I mean after all they have been through? If I was in Adore's place, I wouldn't be able to count my daily amount of reads.

Alright, the group that didn't have me was definitely losing. They haven't been shown yet though, as in, we don't know who it is. Bianca was sitting at a table, stitching something with what looks like gold embroidery thread, when Adore walked in the room, laughing with Dela. "Guys!" I shouted, waving them over. Deal almost jumped up when she grabbed Adore and the two came over to me and Bianca. "I thought you died!" Adore wrapped her arms around Bianca's neck, who in return, did nothing. "Excuse me, what?" I asked, confusion drooling from my words. Deal seemed confused as well, but did not speak a word. "Uh, well..." Adore twirled her hair with two fingers. "Adore got us locked in a creepy old library and disappeared." Bianca stated, still stitching the fabric. I looked at Adore, who nodded. "Well then," I mumbled, turning to a creepy statue of our old makeup teacher, and now the person I will always remember as the crasher if Bianca's 'Funeral'. I shivered at the thought when the familiar tall woman waltzed into the room. "Hello, hello, hello!" She greeted, as if nothing ever happened, and for some people, nothing did. They didn't know what had happened, and I don't think they ever would, because if I even made a reference, my life would plummet into the dark abyss we call death.

We had a runway challenge given to us, once more. I was going to wear an Australian flag gown, if I were to die, I'm going to do it in style, couldn't say the same for most girls.

Bianca's POV:

Most of these girls were looking ugly. Darienne was serving metallic curtain tassel realness, you know the ones that hold back curtains for a 'nice' look? If you use that kind it won't have a good effect. Gia Gunn looked like Ursula's drag daughter, Joslynn looked like a gold metallic gel pen had spilled on her fabric, I can't even describe Laganja's mess of a costume, Milk looked like Pinocchio's dead girl friend, but wait there's more! Trinity reminded me of a tomato, not the cute tiny ones, the ones that are furry for no reason. The Vivacious - that off brand Shangela looked like a spiky turnip. These girls have no fashion experience- at all. I on the other hand, looked like a full on clown, but was that as bad as a metallic curtain tassel? I think not. I felt a non stopping, annoying, and fast tapping on my shoulder, so I turned around. "Oh, Adore." She looked scared. I think she saw Gia. "There's a bloody knife under my makeup table," she whispered. I didn't believe it at first, but Adore doesn't get scared easily. She was obsessed with the movie Halloween, and claims that she would happily welcome spirits to do a mukbang with her. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Adore grabbed my arm and drug me to her station, like I was not busy at all, because I totally wasn't. "Show me this knife then, Delano." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes when she let go of my arms. Adore squatted down and pointed to a lipstick tube under the vanity. "That's lip stick." I told her. "No, look." She stuck her foot under the table, and pulled the tube with her heel. Proving me incorrect, she pulled a picket knife that was kept in a lip stick container from the floor. "Oh," I whispered, picking it up. "Yeah, that's unusual, but this could very well be a prop for the challenge." I told her, some unsure tone to my voice. She nodded, and went back to her makeup.

"On the runway," Ru announced, then continued with some cringey pun. It's not like she looked like Mr. Potato head already, she didn't have to sound like it, too. The entire group Adore had been in walked back to the silver room. My team was sent to the golden room while judges 'deliberated' aka, talked trash about everyone while Michelle served the garbage on her dress from those ugly heels to that crusty lip stick and her overly contoured chest area. No one wanted to see that, I think she told her self they did every morning, like, she looked in her mirror and talked to herself about how much money she spends on contour and how its actually 'good'. What a surprise! She"s wrong.

"Hey, look!" Joslyn pointed to something on the ground. "What is that?" Everyone looked around, trying to find what she was pointing at. Milk got up and grabbed it. "I think it's a finger." She exclaimed. Most people gasped, others displayed looks of horror, as if they hadn't looked like horror movies. I'd scream at those clothes, too. "You think?" I asked, somewhat rudely, but I didn't care how my tone played off. Milne examined it before nodding, and tossing it across the room. "Ew." Courtney mumbled, scooting away from where the dinger had been found.

We were supposed to go into the silver room, and upon walking in, I heard someone, Dela, ask Adore, "who would you not like to work with on the other team?" The golden room girls, my team, filed into the silver room to join the others. Then I heard what I never expected. "Uh, Bianca?"

Adore's POV:

I didn't think Bianca would hear. I just didn't want people to know I liked her, even though they all probably did. I'm sensitive, okay!

"Vivacious," Ru said above all whispers in the room. I looked at Bianca. We made eye contact *insert Katya joke here* , but she turned away. "You may now, Sashay Away."

3rd Person POV:
As Vivacious wrote on the mirror, Ru snuck up behind her, welding a brand new knife with her. She slowly snuck up behind Vivacious, who surprisingly turned around and spoke. "So your the one who killed Ornacia." She dead panned . Ru was taken aback for a bit, but replied. "Yes," She paused. "Want to join your body less friend?" "What makes you think I do?" Vivacious rolled her eyes. "I'm sure the mannequin needs a body." Ru smirked, sliding her knife across vivacious' head. 11 queens remain.

A/N: so, I added Bianca's POV because I was looking at the looks and my immediate response to Darienne was "she looks like a metallic tassel." That's basically the reason this chapter came out today. Yeah.