Die with me

Violet's POV:

I woke up in a dark basement with photos nailed into the walls. They all looked to be pictures of Pearl after graduating high school. Was this girl in our high school? The girl walked into the room with a full on bear suit and makeup to make it look like she was dead? What was this girl's fashion sense. "My name is Ginger Minj," She said picking up her Hello Kitty baton. "I was in your class 4 years ago," She walked closer to me. "I was the one who said that Pearl was hot, and you went after her." She looked at her collage of photos of Pearl taken off guard 4 years ago. She smile wishfully at the photos and turned back in my direction. "And then she never talked to me again, Miss. Thing." She told me with an evil expression forming on her face. I wasn't going to lie, I was actually pretty scared. She looked my in the eye and raised the baton she had been holding.

Pearl's POV:

I've seriously been locked in this hotel room for a whole day. Violet must have a really bad problem with deciding what to eat. Luckily, I had brought snacks in my suitcase, take that Jasmine. I sat on our bed just watching the news, I know sad. I saw the door begin to unlock from the corner of my eye, so I jumped up and ran to it. To my surprise, the girl from the plane that didn't care for Violet's health at all walked up into the door frame. "I think you may need a refresher. I'm Ginger, the girl who was in your class for makeup 4 years ago." She smiled at me. Well, that makeup class obviously didn't help her at all. She was the one casually walking around in a bear suit. Then it came to my mind, how did she get in? Violet was the only one who had a key to this room. Ginger pushed me onto the ground and walked into the room, locking the door.

Violet's POV:

This Ginger girl hadn't been all that smart. The only difficulty I'm having with escaping is the large cut up my leg, but I'm used to pain. Beauty is pain, and I've had bruises on my ribs due to my corset. I rubbed the cut on my leg, trying to stop the bleeding as I exited the basement, limping. Ginger must hurried away, seeing as she left every door unlocked. I walked past a sewing room, and it was a mess. Non of the stitches were done near to correct. I grabbed an ugly long piece of pink leopard print fabric and tried to dry up all the blood. I tied it around my leg and attempted to stand up. I had limped out of her home at this point, and luckily, she lived near the hotel. I slowly made my way there. I hid behind a tree when I saw her, bear suit and all, leaving the building. When I was positive that she had left, I tried to walk back into the building. I walked into the elevator with a tanned girl, she wore a name tag reading 'Kennedy' I assumed she worked here. She was talking to a girl slightly shorter than her whose name tag said 'Jaidynn' "Did you see the new blondie?" Kennedy asked Jaidynn. "Yeah, she's pretty. " She said. "Her name is out there though, Pearl." Why had they been talking about Pearl? "But she's beautiful," Kennedy commented when the elevator doors open. I walked out, wincing with every step. I was almost out of energy when I knocked on the door. Pearl answered it, and I almost collapsed onto her.