My mind is insane

Sharon's POV:

I looked around my desk to see I had been missing my notes from my latest investigation. I always kept everything in my leather notebook. I looked around my desk once more and checked each shelf in the area. I went to my storage room and found nothing. It had to have been dropped when I was looking for Alaska. She hasn't returned since I requested she check the outer areas of this town. I grabbed my leather jacket and walked along the dark road searching. It had been 30 minutes and I still can't seem to find my journal and that's when I heard talking in the distance. "I haven't seen Alaska in forever." One feminine voice spoke out. "I miss her," an aussie had replied. "They have no idea how much my heart aches without her." I mumbled softly before turning on my heel.

Courtney's POV:

I had arrived at the place I was to meet Willam. She seemed late, or was inside. I took a seat at a small table by the door if the building. I grabbed the menu that sat in front of me. I was looking for a vegan pastry,  or a coffee that would taste good with the bitterness of Laganja's attitude I had just left. A woman with grey hair, although she looked young, walked out of the building and placed a hand on my shoulder. "What can I get you dear?" She asked in the sweetest accent. "I'm actually waiting for someone, but can you come back when she comes?" I tried to be as polite as I could. "Why, of course!" She said giving me the biggest grin. I smiled back as she headed to the door. She seemed like a lovely person. Minutes later, I felt a tap on my knee, as I looked up I saw Willam had took the seat across mine. "We did you tap me with your foot!" I shouted jokingly earning a chuckle from the opposite end if the table. "Yes." She answered looking at me. "Look," she began. "I think I like you too." She said to me "you think?" I asked her half sarcastically. "No, I'm just bad at wording things with 'I know' because according to Alaska, I don't know much." She replied shrugging, I couldn't help but laugh. "I haven't seen Alaska in forever," she said leaning back in her chair. "I miss her." I said looking Willam in the eye. She smiled sadly as if we had lost our friend. "Are you ready to order?" The familiar accent from earlier spoke out. "Yes, I'm starving!" William shouted stretching her arms. That's when I noticed the waitress had a nametag reading "Max" in beautiful cursive lettering, and red lipstick smudges on her dark nude matte lips.

???'S POV:

I should have been there weeks ago. I didn't listen. This was my fault. I looked at my dirty watch. My friends must be worried. I sat on the dirt and just looked at the sky. I felt like I was going insane. Why did I have to do this. I loved Sharon, and I ruined my chances. She would hate me if she found out I met up with her sworn enemy Phi Phi O'hara in Florida.