The lights go out, The music dies

3rd Person POV:

The lights flashed back on to reveal a tall woman with equally tall blonde hair wearing a pink gown. She smirked saying 3 words pulling out a pink shot gun. Those 3 words were, "Hello, Hello, Hello." Laganja fled the room and the woman pointed the gun at the ground, glancing around the room. "I'm here for one reason," She stated, smirking devilishly. "I'm starting with the one out of all of you that I hate the most." She pointed the gun at pearl and cocked it. She just looked at her for a while, gun still aimed. "Do I have something on my face?" Pearl asked nervously. "I feel very uncomfortable..." Max commented looking at Fame with a scared expression. "Yes." The woman said firing the gun. She had barely missed Pearl, who was covering hear ears because of Violet's high-pitched death scream. The lady angrily grunted, saying something none of the girls expected. "Michelle!" The girls didn't expect Michelle to be called into the room, they didn't even know she was here. "Ew, Michelle." Violet commented running over to hug Pearl, who just had a near death experience. Michelle walked into the room, Holding a knife to Bianca's neck. Almost everyone in the room let out a gasp, where as Adore let out a couple hundred tears and a mortified scream.  "What-" Willam began to say, but only had gotten the gun pointed in her direction. As a result, she held up her hands to signal she surrendered. The room was completely silent, not including Adore's sniffles. "What do you want?" She yelled from across the room. "My name is RuPaul," The lady announced. "And I'm afriad you fame thefts are going to have to go." She ended her sentence with Fame looking up thinking she had been called. Katya literally snatched Trixie and held her as close as she could. This Ru Lady snapped her fingers that had not been placed on the gun and Michelle pulled the knife backwards.