Day 8, I've called like 30 times

Courtney's POV:

I've called Adore literally 3 times a day. She hasn't answered me, and usually, she would be the one impatiently calling someone for pizza, so what was going on? I looked down at my phone and pressed 'contacts' *insert Katya joke here* then scrolled to Adore. I pressed her picture and called again. "Hey, Adore, Ive called like 30 times, call me back when you can." I said into the voice mail. I've called her 38 times I noticed looking at 'last called' she didn't pick up once. I was really worried about my friend, and I need to know she's okay. I grabbed a vegan taco from my fridge and ate it. I hope she was okay. I got a Text From Willam when I stuffed my food into my mouth.

Willam🏳️‍🌈: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Me: What are you doing?

Willam🏳️‍🌈: Watching My little Pony while polishing my heels wyd

Me: Eating a Taco, Willam

Willam🏳️‍🌈: I thought you was Veagan?????

Me: Yes I am VEGAN

Willam🏳️‍🌈: But Tacoz have meat rigt?

Me: It's a Veagan Taco Will

Willam🏳️‍🌈: Dont call meh that

Me: Let me eat then you can come over

Willam🏳️‍🌈: Yey

I rolled my eyes at how stupidly cute she could be sometimes. Just as I was about to call her saying she could come over, my phone started to ring. I looked at it and the caller ID said "Adore" So I picked up. "Why did you call me 38 times?" She questioned and I could literally taste the tiredness in her tone. "ADORE FINALLY! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR 8 DAYS! WHY HAVEN'T YOU PICKED UP!?!?!?!" I shouted happily and quite demanding into the speaker. There was dead silence for about 2 minutes and then she hung up. I just sat there at my counter with an eyebrow raised. What was that?!?!?! She didn't even answer me! I've been so worried! I decided to ring Willam, she was going to be confused if I didn't call her soon, and maybe she had heard from Adore. "Hey!" She yelled at me and I could feel her spit. "two things, one, have you heard from Adore, and two, are you coming or no." I asked her. "Yes, and what happened to her?" She replied to me. "I don't know exactly, but she finally picked up her phone after 8 days. But no worries, mate, I think she'll be 'right." I said back to her. "Well okay then, I'm coming nowwww." Willam told me dragging the "ow" in now for what seemed like ages. "Love you!" I told her before ending the call. A few moments later I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Willam, she always knocks to the tune of a song called "Rupologize" which I haven't actually heard, but she enjoys it. "Hi!" She yelled when I opened the door. "What's the John Dory?" I asked holding the door open wide enough for her to walk in. "Look, I know we are dating, but I still don't understand your aussie slang terms." She told me closing the door. "What's the tea?" I asked her, this time in a way she understood. "Nothin' much, you just called me though, I would have told you." She said sliding her pink heels off. I rolled my eyes and she asked me if I wanted to go to Max's cafe. "Sure I guess, but I just ate." "Oh well." She replied retrieving her heels and putting them back on already. "Lets ago!" She said hopping into her glittery mini van. We got out once we arrived and I stepped on a piece of gum. "Blimey!" I yelled looking at the bottom of my shoe. "C'mon lets go get something to drink, maybe Max will let you wash that of in the restroom. She grabbed my hand and we headed inside. "G'day!" I greeted Violet who had been wiping down a table near the doors. "She means Hello." Willam said walking in beside me. "I know what she meant," Violet told us walking to the storage closet. "Hello! And what would you like?" Fame asked us holding up a notepad with a silver pencil.