Nobody left in this town

Katya's POV:
People had started moving out, leaving me, Trixie, and our unusually quite large group of friends. Pearl and Violet still hadn't arrived back home, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. Trixie however, I felt as if she was just getting annoyed by me. First she had to help me with my herpes, which I still deny I have, there's no way. Then all these problems keep popping up, and I feel like I'm making it worse for her. "Hey, Trix?" I asked staring at the door she had locked herself into. She didn't normally do stuff like that, so I kept checking on her, hoping nothing had been my fault. She didn't answer me, so I called again. "Trix?" I asked, again no reply. I went to the down stairs bathroom where Trixie would normally do her hair. I reached under the sink and pulled out a gallon sized zip-lock bag. It was filled to the top with things for your hair, a whole shelf for sprays. I pulled out a hot pink bobby pin, that looked like it had been from one of those stores for little girls like Justice, or Claire's. I zipped the bag shut, and placed it under the sink, closing the continent's door. I rushed out of the bathroom and up the stairs to Trixie's room. I stuck the bobby pin in the key hole and moved it around, hoping for the results I wanted. Eventually I heard a click, meaning the door had been opened. I pulled the non after removing my hand, and the pink bobby pin. Trixie wasn't there. I looked around the room and I saw her pastel pink curtains had been shut. I pulled them open to reveal a broken window and no Trixie. I searched the room to find any clue on what had happened. I looked at Trixie's rainbow painted wooden plank desk and saw a note, nailed into the wood. It said,

Loving's like a jigsaw, and the further in you go, if your missing pieces you never really know. When your tickling like a timepiece on which you can rely, wonder why you wind it when your running out of time.

Trixie had written a song in bright red ink. My eyes shot up to the shelves above the desk, which had one thing on the first one. It was a golden plated pen with the word 'scare' printed into it. The one I had lent her.

Sometimes there's a danger of choking on the parts, no one gave a warning to the breaking of your heart. Pick up all the pieces, and go back to the start, Never losing, only using all your moving parts. All your moving parts.

Hot tears poured from my eyes as I read the rest of the note, staining the paper.

Nothing's supposed to kill you, but it shouldn't feel like dying, Loving's supposed to fill you, but out spills you like your wine. And all the paper people, wondering about, wondering who made them, and who's gonna cut them out.

My tears blurred the water based red ink, but not to a point where the paper has been unreadable.

Sometimes there's a danger of choking on the parts, no one gave a warning to the breaking of your heart. Pick up all the pieces and go back to the start, never losing, only using all your moving parts. All your moving parts.

What had this meant, and what did Trixie do? I was terrified, I almost didn't want to finish it, but I lived Trixie, and this had to have come from the heart.

Levine's supposed to kill you, but it shouldn't feel like dying, loving's supposed to fill you, but it spills you like your wine. And all the paper people wondering about, wondering who made them, and who's gonna cut them out.

The ink smudges I had made with my tears began to spell something, which actually thoroughly confused me. I had no clue what had been written in smudged red ink, but I continued reading the note.

Sometimes there's a danger of choking on the parts, no one gave a warning to the breaking of your heart, pick up all the pieces, and go back to the start, never losing, only using all your moving parts. All your moving parts.
And even in the morning, when the sun's behind the clouds, in the state you're born in, or the state that you're in now. Even if the roof is leaking, it's still above your head, just remember two words that the two birds never said.

I had looked up from the paper and up at the wall to wipe the loose years off my face. What did she do? Where was she?

Sometimes there's a danger of choking on the parts, no one ever warned you to the breaking of your heart, pick up all the pieces, and go back to the start, never losing, only using, all your moving parts. All your moving parts.
I always loved you ~Trixie Mattel

I just looked at the paper for a while, and squinted my eyes. I saw that the ink smudges created not one word, but a sentence. It said: Help, I have a tracking device in my ring, save me.

Trixie had been smart about this note, and someone had forced her to write this. They must have gotten in through the broken window. I grabbed Trixie's phone and scrolled through apps. I found the one she had been talking about and it was in fact connected to her ring. I grabbed my pen and the note, rushing out the bedroom door. I quickly went down the steps and grabbed my car keys. I rushed into my car and made sure the house was locked up. I drove to where the red dot was on the map. I was currently in a forest, walking so I wasn't caught at this point. It said that Trixie was to my left, but I didn't see her. I walked to the point where I had been directly placed on the red dot. Then I fell for what seemed like eternity.