Day 12, Obsequies

Sharon's POV:

Tomorrow was the day of Bianca's funeral, and I knew something was wrong- you don't just die the way she did. I walked up the stairs to find Alaska and Aquaria preforming a rap with each other. I t warmed my heart to see them getting along, they were both so important to me and always will be. "Hey," I knocked on the door, even though it happened to be wide open. "Hi!" Aquaria chirped, and Alaska waved at me smiling. "Tomorrow is the funeral," I said with a sad smile. Bianca had been one of my oldest friends. Even though I dodn't believe she was dead, I was still going to honor her. Alaska gave me a look of pity and stood up. "I guess we can go dress shopping to clear our minds?" She asked me motioning to where Aquaria was sat on her bed, she didn't have attire for the next day. "Your right," I responded. "Aqua, get in the car I'm going to take you shopping. 'Laska, can you please make us something to east for when we get back." I pleaded at the ending sentence. "sure, whatever." She smiled rolling her eyes. "Thanks!" I yelled running to the door with Aquaria. "Alaska is very nice" Aquaria commented as I drove to a little boutique Bianca used to work at. "Yeah, she is." I said. "Do you see her as a motherly figure?" I asked hopeful that the answer was yes, I wanted to get back together with Alaska so bad. "Yeah, she's great, but why?" She responded. "Just wondering." I told her pulling the car to a stop and unlocking the doors.  We walked into the shop and her eyes quickly landed on a long black gown with glittery stars all around it. "Woah," She said feeling the fibers of the dress's fabric. "Is this the one?" A red head came up behind us. She wore a blue dress with hot pink markings all along the hemming. "Yes, I think so." I said laughing. She nodded and took the dress to the counter. "Do you mind me getting it to fit her back here?" The girl motioned to a door behind her. "No, go ahead." I replied nudging Aquaria towards the nice lady. "My name's Jinkx by the way," She said opening the door for Aquaria to walk into. I sat on a small pink loveseat that was pulled up against a large window near the french doors. I called Alaska and told her that Aquaria had found a dress and that it was being sized correctly. "Alright, I'll have it done in about 30 minutes, you can either wait or come back then." Jinkx said holding the dress next the Aquaria. "Uh, We will go stop by Wal-Mart and then come pick it up?" I told her, slightly unsure. "Of course! Can I have your number to text or call when it's ready?" She asked me. "Yup." I told her grabbing a pen off her desk and wrote on a sticky note near the cash register. "Thank you! I'll be sure to call you when it's done." She said grabbing the sticky note and placing it on the dress. "Bye!" Aquaria waved and we left the building. We got in the car and started heading over to Wal-Mart to buy Alaska her favorite candy since she decided to make us a meal for when we arrived home. I hadn't gotten something to wear, because I didn't believe my friend was dead. I was going to wear white tomorrow. I opened the door and stepped out waiting for Aquaria to follow. I saw something- or someone off in the distance. They appeared to be running, so I grabbed Aquaria's arm and ran in the same direction. "WHAT'S HAPPENING!" She yelled at me. "I'm going to investigate!" I exclaimed, still running. I stopped near two girls. One who I knew as BenDelaCreme, which was weird, because I hadn't seen her in for ever. The other had blonde hair and a blue dress who I didn't know. "Miz?" Aqua asked the girl. Ah, it was her dead girl friend. 

Adore's POV:

Tomorrow was Bianca's funeral and I still hadn't prepared the long speech I was meant to be saying, but I couldn't talk about her- especially if she was dead. I walked over to my closet searching for what I would wear. I decided on a black hat I had gotten at Disney World with Bianca last year, A black leather jacket, a black bralette, and A long dark skirt with my usual black Doc Martins. I sat my outfit down on my bed and decided to try and write a speech for the big day. It was like I had been walking alone in a dark night, but this time, no one was there to save me. I miss Bianca, I miss the good times, I miss being happy, and I miss feeling loved. I didn't think I could go on any longer, but Courtney convinced me not to hurt myself until the funeral, because Bianca would have wanted me to be there. I keep telling myself that over and over and over again. Bianca would want you there, Bianca would want you there, but what my mind heard when I told my self was, Love is already Dead, love was already dead, Love was already dead, so save your breath.